Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Only Me!

lol ONLY ME!


My cast slipped out from under me, and I fell on my elbow..


I swear i was going to have to look like this....


My elbow is huge, swollen, and OUCH!


I went to the doctor yesterday to get xrays, so see if I did damage to it...




Yup, I did....


Bad news..................



I injured my bursta?(think that is what it is)


And had a very very very very small crack at the head of my ulna... Infact the doctor didn't spot it, only the radiologist.. that is how small it is.. lol



Good news...................


It will heal very fast, only 2 to 3 weeks, and I don't have to wear anything... Suppose to wrap it to protect it....



Shaaaaaw! Rigtht----


Like I am going to do that...



Go big or Go Home.... (I have a image to uphold)


Should have stayed home, and saved my 35.00 bucks!



Yup, don't even say it....I will for you....



ONLY ME!

.....................................


Btw- I miss my big (little) sister.... (I am actually a lot taller than her in this photo I was bending down for her) he he

If you see her, give her a hug for me!

this was taken in the summer of 2008, give me some slack, I was fat.. I had just had a baby (ok 3 months postpartum

13 coments:

Renee said...

What a great picture. Both of you are beautiful, and you don't look fat at all! I too love your sister, she is the best.

Bummer about your elbow. So sorry!

Kristina P. said...

I think you need to live in a bubble!

Erin said...

I'm so sorry you keep getting hurt! Ouch!

Jamie said...

I say own it, why cover it up? Glad it will heal on it's own and nothing major is needed!

Ane said...

okay sistah! your fat is wayyyy skinnier than my SKINNY! lol! So chilllax! You looked wonderful! I hope your elbow gets better though!

Cynthia said...

Okay, sweetie, you are REALLY accident prone! LOL! I'm so sorry you got hurt AGAIN. Good thing you only look like a fragile little flower because you are tough as nails!

Kerri said...

You need to be put in a straigh jacket for a while. Sorry, I hadn't got back to you yet, but your blog looks great!

gigi said...

Crap all over again!! I'm so sorry.
Beautiful, beautiful picture!!!

Lillian J. Banks said...

*hugs* Hey beautiful woman!! Sending love your way :)

Kristie said...

Sweet pic! I had read your blog earlier - just didn't have time to comment... thus the tissue salt mention:-) I might see your sis if she's around for Thanksgiving, we're heading down that way! SO I'll hug her for ya!

tiki_lady said...

you need to wrap yourself in bubble wrap! and you by no means were fat or are fat

Unknown said...

uh oh!!! Hope your bursta and ulna get better soon!! Would you believe that I have only ever broken my finger!? Never had a cast. Always wanted one when I was a kid. I guess I thought it was cool.

hoLLy said...

dangit devri, stop hurting yourself! :) and stop calling yourself fat-geesh. the only fat you are is phat. word.