Saturday, December 19, 2009

Peeping MOM!!!!


I hurried into Walmart to look and see if they has a Santa Present I am looking for. I really had to go the bathroom... Bad. You know you have to go bad when you resort going into those nasty things )


I hurried in because the faster you go in the faster you get out type of situation right!!


As I scurried in and was looking down, I entered the room and looked up...


OH MY WORD..........


I knew I was tired, but nothing would prepare me for what I was about to see...



As I looked up, I saw 2 men peeing the those nasty urinals. I about died, I thought fast of what to say since they were both staring at me..



"How are you guys today?"




Epic FAIL!!!



I did a 360 with my face as red as Rudolf's nose, and scurried back out into the store.


And just held it the rest of the time at the store, all the way home..



Thought you might think that I have outgrown my dorky-ness-ness...









Your welcome!

17 coments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

bawahahahahahahaha


Thats priceless!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Imagine how those guys felt... heehee..."how are we??"...hmmm...

Too funny..... THanks for sharing =)

Merry Christmas!

Sues2u2 said...

I've done that!!! It is absolutely mortifying @ the time but gets better w/ age. Trust me.

Okay, & I've gotta say, my experience was in a co-ed bath in Germany. They had separate showers but the main room was co-ed. Anyway apparently my German wasn't up to snuff cause I walked in on two of the oldest wrinkly bodies I've ever seen in my life. Trust me when I tell you that that kind of trauma never leaves! (it does make for an awesome story though! tee,hee)

Rebecca Talley said...

Think of the stories they told after seeing you in there :). Hilarious!

Nikia, May and da kids said...

I don't know if it is possible to outgrow your dorkiness. I still keep mine with me and use it more often than I would like to ; P

May

CaryManda said...

bwahahaha!
I totally did that in Tai Pan a couple weeks ago. However, I managed to make it to the stall before figuring it out.
I tried to sneak out when I thought I was alone, but there was a quiet pee'er and he and I were both shocked and horrified! :)
My friends mocked (still do) me relentlessly.

Kristina P. said...

Love it!

Kristen said...

Gotcha beat! Last time I flew I was texting while walking to the bathroom. Ended up in the men's and finished my text before I looked up and noticed I had been standing in the wrong bathroom for about 30 seconds.

Kaci said...

I've been there done that...but went pee anyways.

Renee said...

Chelsea told me about this today, how funny!

I totally did this when visiting my old ward, not knowing they had remodeled the rest rooms and for some reason, switched the ladies for the mens. Luckily, there wasn't anyone in there, AND two YW who saw me go in, guarded the door til I came out. Embarrassing!

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

You either make me laugh till I cry or cry till I laugh! love ya ;)

*juli* said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM LAUGHING SOOOOOOO HARD RIGHT NOW!!! This is why I read your blog. For moments like this. And the fact that you blog about moments like this!!!

p.s.
how did you get the falling snow on your blog?? I really love it!! Please tell me? pretty please? for Christmas? ;)

rachel said...

You know...because it's Wal-mart there was a good chance it WAS the ladies room...you just never know :)
haha!


Merry Christmas, Devri!

I hope it's a wonderful one for you and your sweet family :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Too funny Devri!!! I would've died too!!! And I totally would rather pee my pants than go into a Wal-fart bathroom!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!

Elaine said...

hahahahaha, that is SOOOO funny!!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥

Unknown said...

So funny. At least you didn't know them...I would totally do something just like this...but I would have walked in on somebody who I could never look in the eye again.