Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sponsor and last day to enter your nomination!!


This sponsor caught my eye fast.. I love make up, not that I use a ton, but love it none the less.

Hi-Fi Cosmedics will be donating 2 3-pack eye shadow.. She also makes powder for the cheeks, lips and gels

Just look at these.


And guess what they are at a great price. I can't wait till the holidays are over so I can grab some, only prob..

I need someone to put it on for me..

Wait.. These kits come in such a cute little bag, and step by step instructions on how to make your eyes just like the photos. And if you are having troubles applying, she is a certified makeup artist, and she will be willing to help you out with tips that will be the best for your skin color, or if you need extra help applying.

Sweet!

Thanks Hi-Fi Cosmedics for giving these to the program, some girls will be smiling Christmas Eve.

Go check out their Etsy Store, and grab some for you and yours for the Holidays!

2 coments:

Family said...

AWESOME! I need her to be at my house everyday!

Kristina P. said...

I will definitely check out her shop!