Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gifts Of Hope Ends... Winners..:D


I have asked the winners of the Gifts Of Hope Contest if it was OK to show the email sent in their honor.. They accepted, so with out further waiting.. Here are the 3 families that will be getting A little hope this year for Christmas.


1. "I would like to nominate a family of 6 please... When I read your blog my heart broke when I read the words GIFTS OF HOPE. You see, this family needs a bit of hope right now, last year during the Christmas time the family's dad was in a car crash and was killed on impact. They went day by day trying to survive. The mother had to go to work and support these 4 children, who are 12,6,4, 2, they were tying to get back on their feet when they just found out in October that their little princess who is 6, has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Please if you could give this family a little hope, I would be so grateful, thank you."

2. "please my friend could use this, they have both been layed off work this past year while struggling they are only getting unemployment for income and can not make their bills monthly. To make things worse, the apartment they were renting burnt to the the ground in July and now have to live with his parents. They did not have renters insurance and have lost everything. We have donated clothes and food, but I feel that it is not enough,this family has 6 children all of the ages of 10,8, 5,4, and 1. Please if they could win this they would and could use anything and it would put a much needed smile on their faces."

3. "Fist thank you for what you are doing, God Bless you. I would like to nominate my sister who is a single mom of 3 children 13, 10, and 6. She has had a husband who has abused her so bad that it has left her blind in her right eye. She is down, and her children are suffering. They really don't have much, and they don't have much hope in life. They are living with my mother, and don't know that I am doing this, but it would be an answered prayer if you could make this happen. Again God Bless you.

Alert... If you know who these people are, please do not say names.. thank you.



...................................................


Gifts of Hope Raffle Winners...


1. $50 GC to Target.................rexter at hotmail dot com

2. $50 GC to Bath and Beauty....... tatorlinx at gmail dot com

3. Nintendo Dsi..................... sarahmorso at juno dot com

4. Ipod Touch...................... granmajen at sfrn dot org

5. tutu............................. jaseah at gmail dot com

6. tutu............................ lovebites at hotmail dot com

7. Leapster2....................... nuddses at gmail dot com

8. $100 GC to Home Depot........... tracik at gmail dot com

9. $50 to Best Buy................. hettom41 at hotmail dot com

10. $25 Gift Card..From Walmart..... 4t43 at juno dot com

11. $25 Gift Card.From Shopko....... goriamikee at gmail dot com

12. $25 Gc to Lany Bryant.......... ericawater at gmail dot com

13. $25 Gc to Shopko............... whonoyouare at hotmail dot com

and the big winner for the Cannon Rebel Xsi goes to.........


ricerocker at gmail dot com


Congrats and thank you all who have donated items and money.. You have all made this Christmas for these families a little brighter..

Note.... If you won, you need to respond within 48 hours or we will have to pick a new winner.. thanks..

email me and make sure you state your name, and the amount donated for verification..


Have a Merry Christmas to all..


And a special thanks to MammaHood for helping out with this, and to my neighbors who were the judges.. I could have never picked... thanks to all the companies who donated items.. please make sure your items get sent out asap, I will email you with the winners addresses.. thanks again


Devri and Ana

10 coments:

Unknown said...

Such awesome prizes!! Congrats to all of the winners! :)

Unknown said...

Devri hats off to you for your time and commitment and to all those who helped you with what you did here!

Stacie S-H said...

If i had donated a bigger amount would my name have had a better chance of getting picked in the drawing/raffle? Just curious. Im so bummed I didnt win but glad that the $$ I donated will go to a good purpose. Sounds like all 3 of those families could use it very badly!

Renee said...

Devri, you're truly an angel!

Taty said...

Thanks so much for putting this together, and getting us involved.

I am ready for your next proyect! ;-)

Devri said...

Cool mom, lol ok I will let you know after I go into hybernation.. I need it after all of this. :D but it was worth it! and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Melissa P said...

I am glad you did that for those families. It sounds like they really needed it. I missed the whole thing. I haven't even opened my blog forever. You are amazing and a blessing to those families.

hoLLy said...

wow devri-what an amazing thing you are doing for these families! they sound like they really could use some hope right now. you are an angel!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Congrats everybody!! Wow Devri, I agree- what an angel you are :) I hope you are feeling better and healing well *hugs*

tammy said...

So awesome that you did this Dev.