Friday, January 29, 2010

Counting my blessings, and naming them one by one

I need to write what I am thankful for today because I am just MAD!

Why am I mad?? Because baby is having a hard time, I am having a hard time, and this helps me keep myself in check...


1. Soo greatful that kono only hurt is leg, their is a huge bruise on his back right on his spine.. phew....

2. Thankful that my ortho is giving the ok to pull the pins out next week, instead of 2. I am really struggling to get me and him around.. sucks simply bites!

3. Grateful that I see a smile on my baby today.. I have missed his gorgeous smile.

4. I am grateful for my husband who stayed home from work last night to help me out, he let me sleep and he stayed down stairs with baby all night long.. phew..

5. I am grateful that ever time it snows, it melts right away.. their has only been one time that I had to go crutching in the snow.. yuck.

6. My poor whoa st me has left my mind! best feeling evah!


See you next week..

update on me and the baby.. I am ok my foot is almost pain free, only at night do I feel any pain. like I said I go in next week (whoo hoo) to get the pins out, then I get to get rid of the crutches as long as I can handle the pain, and walk with my walking cast! yippee!

Kono is not pain free, that worries me, not only that but he has a fever, no sickness just fever, ugh. he is ok as long as he doesn't move his leg. he is desperate to get up and move around, but as soon as he tries, he moves his leg and cries.. this frustrates me, doctor said as soon as he is in his butt cast lol that he won't feel much pain anymore.. this worries me that the set didn't work, and he will go in for surgery next week..

And you all now how much I love me and my family to be put under! hoi

As soon as i can walk with out crutches, I have a toddler backpack that I will put him in, and that will help me lose weight, and help him not be so miserable.. :D

Here's to hoping.. I have faith.. Hope and faith is all it takes.. (ok and a lot prayers lol)

11 coments:

Ane said...

Arrggghhh! I am so sorry for all the stress and injuries that your family has had recently! I hope and pray for quick recoveries for both of you! Good thing you have lots of little helpers around you! Loves ya!

hoLLy said...

i'm sorry for you poor little baby:( hope his fever and pain goes away and everything is better soon. sorry you are always having to go through so much. lots of prayers and warm fuzzy thoughts your way devri!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH MY GOODNESS... I just hate that it has taken so long. But it's still amazing the healing a body can do. So glad your foot is doing better and that you might be crutch free soon... those things hurt!

Glad the boy smiled to... that always makes it better.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Poor little baby! Glad he is getting better! But really, I hope you have a better day tomorrow! If I could, I would whisk you away and feed you lots of chocolate so you could get your mind off your worries! :) Loveya!

gigi said...

Prayers for you and your's my Lady!!!!!!!!

tiki_lady said...

keep being thankful! I hope both recoveries go by fast!! Take it one day at a time, it's all you can do. what a good husband you have.

tammy said...

It really does help to stop and count what you're thankful for. You have been through so much just this past year!

Kaci said...

Poor little one :( Hope you both recover quickly!

Sue said...

it sounds like it could have been a lot worse.. Your right to find the good.. counting blessings really does help..


bless your family!

Renee said...

Chelsea showed me his picture last week and was shocked! Two cripples in the house! You're amazing attitude is what gets you through these crazy times Devri, and I so appreciate your example!!! I wish I was closer and could help you though!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.