Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update Surgery

ugh just typed a story and it did save... so you get the short story for now... lol



me overdosing on drugs the pain is too bad.

me had a very hard time coming out of it.. it took over 3 1/2 hours

me has had 2 casts since surgery, first was split, because I wasn't peeing, and I was swollen, it was cutting off my cercurlation.. ugh

me had a hard time in surgery. was suppose to only be 20 to 40 minutes, but took over 2 hours.

me now has 4 screws in my foot and 6 pins sticking out of my foot, (3 on top, 3 on bottom)

me now can pee thanks to the ER

me swelling is going down,

and me has the cutest cast on ever thanks to my ortho designing it for me. (2 colors) dark green and hot pink.... show you later

me misses you all..

the end.

10 coments:

Shauna said...

Lots of love and HUGS to you my precious friend! I sure hope you heal up soon! Love you lots!!!

mCat said...

Ugh is right! You have had more than your share. And it's only January! THings will definitely get better.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a ride, Devri!!!!!! Poor you!!! I hope you get better soon! Thank goodness for drugs, eh? :)

Hesses Madhouse said...

Wow Devri! I hope it all gets better really soon. Sorry it's been a tough go. Praying for you!

Erin said...

I'm glad the pee problem has gotten better. It was scary for a while! I really hope your foot heals quickly.

Audrey said...

so sorry, hope you get better soon. ;)

gigi said...

Now that the dreadful part is over maybe you can heal quickly! God bless you my friend, prayers.

Nicole Marie said...

me miss you too! and amen for pee! lol

Melody said...

Get better soon! ;)

Ane said...

Sorry for all the stress and foot problems you have had, but I am glad that your foot is going to get better! Love ya!