Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Cutest Cast Ever! :D

I said two colored cast.. he went.. how am I suppose to do that? first he said no... but the meds talked him into it... first wrapped the green and then swirled the hot pink.. thanks doc.. you dah best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am surviving.. pain meds are working, a little too much! :D
I did see my foot when they took the first cast off, and it was sweet, pins sticking out of it top and bottom, and the biggest incision.. lol I guess they didn't want to miss anything cuz that puppy is huge as in my whole foot huge~!~ lol
see ya next week~~~~

15 coments:

Kristina P. said...

It's cute!

in time out said...

Cute cast. I missed something. What happened???? I do think it is the best cast ever!

Jen Sue Wild said...

just lovely!!! Here ia hoping for a quick recovery..

palmtreelover said...

I am so gald it is over. You poor thing, enjoy the meds while they last! Btw love the cast!

tiki_lady said...

looks very painful! hang in there devri. Love the colors.

mama cow said...

I know with a little more creativity he could have turned it into a watermelon.....next time I guess. :) Here is to a quick recovery

mCat said...

I have never seen a two toned cast before. Very niiiiiiice

Cynthia said...

It occurs to me that a GOOD New Year's Resolution for your family might be to make it a whole month without SOMEONE in a cast!

Oh well, at least it's a cool 2 tone one. I'm a little foggy- is the need for this cast related to the water slide injury or something entirely new?

gigi said...

You are just to classy!

Kaci said...

Oooo very nice!! :) XOXO

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Love it Devri!!! You know, my lil sis got both her legs operated on one year and they did the same casts as you have. We called her "Green legs and spam." :)

Kristie said...

I wish I had a two-toned cast....oh well, these darn bones just don't break! I'll leave the creative casting to you. After all you've gone through that Doc should have done a tie-died cast if you asked!

Family said...

I have never broken anything and leave that up at all my siblings! You rock little sis!

Colette S said...

I like that it has color though :)

Aww Im sorry that you are still one foot less. (sounds weird huh :) ) '

I hope it heals soon.

Crochet Bug said...

haha love the cast! And ouch on that foot! Yikes! Hope you get to feeling better soon. =)