Sunday, February 21, 2010

QUiT YoUr BOoBiNg! (random-ness)

We went to the store, we split the kids.. I took 4, and Maka took 3.

I was looking for a new bra, yup, I need a bigger size bra. I wish it was in my brazier size, but it is in my body. ugh I have gained about 18 pounds. What?! I am not proud of it, but it just snuck up on me with this lovely accident.. So I am calling my weight gain a accident too! lol It will come off I promise, as soon as I am able to walk again I will get my butt off this computer chair!

Anywho- I turned around and this is what I found! lol oh my word.......





Who's kids are these anyways?


FYI- this is the only blog that will be deleted.. Oh my word if my husband found out lol he would freak lol

So enjoy it while it lasts!

.........................................................


What do you get when you wake up to this??????









This----




don't worry he would rather sleep on the floor anywho's.. When we first married, I would get so peeved.. Why don't you like me? Why are you mad at me? I would wake up only to find him night after night, not in my bed, but on the floor.



Guess it brings back memories!


He actually sleeps better on the floor!






Ouch....

............................................

I have a Doc's appointment today.. Yup it has already been 2 weeks.. I have prayed and fasted and probably bugged our Heavenly Father so much begging for these bones to heal...

I know whatever happens, it is meant to be, if it heals great! If not, I will cry and go on again...


*crossing fingers*

16 coments:

Cynthia said...

Well, if that floor sleeping arrangement keeps up, there's no worry of having to split kids at 4 and 4! Tee Hee!

I am not surprised the accident caused a weight gain but it's no fun all the same. I'll bet you're going to really LOVE exercise when you can do it again. Something about losing our physical abilities makes us appreciate them more. I distinctly remember laying in the hospital on bedrest, trying to save our twins and thinking "I will NEVER take walking for granted again"! I'm excited for you to get your full physical abilities back- you've been unstoppable even WITH the crutches etc, I can only imagine the whirlwind that will be unleashed in your household soon!

gigi said...

Cute post, girly.
Good luck today at the Dr. and thanks for being such an example of hoe to keep on keeping on when things are tough.
((hugs))

tiki_lady said...

rofl, love it! I never minded sleeping on the floor! Sometimes it is more comfortable but as these bones have gotten older and my body has gotten heavier. I just can't do the floor. I need to have at least 3 or 4 blankets down to soften.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

HAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Your kids are hilarious!!! LOOOOOOOOVE this!!! That is just so funny!!

Ane said...

Hahaha! Love the girls picture! lol!

Just as long as he doesn't bust out with those Tongan wooden headrests...ouch!

Kristina P. said...

Good luck today! I hope you are all healed up!

Unknown said...

Love the pics!

Kerri said...

Your girls are too cute!

Liz said...

I have to love the picture of all the kids in the bed. My kids slept with us ages 6 and 3 i finally told the 6 year old that he could come into our room, but he has to sleep on the floor

I love the pic of the bras! Cute kids

Melissa P said...

I love the bra picture! At least it is just the girls. I would be afraid my son would be sporting one too.
Good Luck at the doctor.

Melody said...

Love it! Kids are GREAT! Hope all goes well at the doctor. HUGS

Sue said...

so..are the girls (boobs) being carried around in a pink or lacey bra?



please... tell me the Dr. appt. went well♥

Jamie said...

Classic! way to go girls:)!!

My hubby loves the floor too. I don't get it at all!! I still razz him about waking up alone in my bed. I like to go to sleep with out him there, but he better be by me when I wake up:)

mama cow said...

My two year old son came walking in wearing pink leotard on Sunday, and today when I told him to get his shows on to go to the gymhe came walking out with one brown show and a huge purple slipper....whatever! I use to put the big old double D bras on my head at walmart. I guess it is karma that I am a nursing mother with a size A chest...... :)

Sher said...

That's just cute with your girls. Don't delete it, it'll be fun for them to look back on in years to come.

My hubby likes to sleep on the floor, too. He says its better for his back.

Unknown said...

Seriously love that picture! My Favorite today!