Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mohekonokono Turns 2!!!!!!





Happy Birthday kid..We love you...


Your personality is growing strong, and from what I have seen I love it! you are caring and yet protective, not since little Lavi was born has no one been able to grab hold of daddy's finger so hard, but you have that touch also. I love to see you calm your daddy down when he is angry, all you have to say is..... EEE Nice Daddy!!!

When I found out I was pregnant with you and your brother, I was shocked, nervous, and anxious! I couldn't wait to match you both, and to see how different yet so alike you were going to be.

I knew you grieved when your brother passed away. I knew you knew before I.

You almost died at the end when your brother latched on to your placenta. But you knew to tell Heavenly Father before it was too late.

When you came out, everyone was worried and their attention was on your brother when he came out, but not me and your father. Our eyes were on you, and how beautiful you were, and how healthy you were.

You are your brothers strength, you are carrying his spirit with you. You will never be alone my little buddy. Your brother will always hold your path protected.

We love you so much and I am sorry you didn't get to celebrate your birthday yet. But we will when I feel better.. ofa lahi atu from your mom and family.


PS. For those who don't know, (most everyone does I think) I was pregnant, I thought I was 10 weeks, but I really was 14 weeks. I miscarried him the day before kono's birthday on April 7th, 2010. Things for some reason did not go right with the miscarriage and I hemorrhaged very bad, and was rushed to the ER, and for emergency surgery.

I will tell this story, not that I want to, but remember this is my journal, and it has to be written.

Have a beautiful Sabbath Day!

10 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I didn't know this, Devri. Happy birthday to your boy!

hoLLy said...

happy birthday to your baby boy devri. so so sad about his brother but what a blessing that he lived and can carry on his brothers spirit. he is an adorable little guy.

my prayers are with you right now devri as you(and your fam) have suffered yet another heart wrenching trial. i am so sorry for your loss of your precious baby. i am glad you are okay. love you, hoLLy

Renee said...

So many cute birthday kids!!! Your little ones are so beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Devri,

So much happy and sad all mixed together. As you know, we shared the twin experience and, as you know, the hubs and I were literally seconds away from experiencing a similar loss. Seconds. I feel such a connection to you over that.

You are so right that his brother will hold his path protected- I love the way you worded it. I'm again sorry that you've been called upon to endure another loss. Different and yet the same. I pray you will heal quickly physically even though I know the heart will never be quite the same. Love you!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday adordable little Kono!!!
Devri,my heart breaks for you. Miscarriage at any stage is hard. Your faith continues to amaze and inspire me. I have been pregnant several times and mourn the loss each time.It never gets any easier. It really is so comforting to understand our Haevenly Fathers plan. God bless, and I am thinking of you.

Tara D. said...

Happy birthday to Kono! So sorry for what's happened recently, I kind of figured what had happened. I'm especially sad that someone would say something unkind to you in your greatest time of need right now. Just know that we all love you and care about you!

Liz said...

So sorry for your miscarriage. It is not a fun thing. Happy Birthday to your little boy!!
Liz

scottnliz24 at hotmail dot com

Nicole Marie said...

Happy belated birthday 2 ur sweet boy! My stanky turned 2 the day before!
Been missin u my friend!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Love him in the tutu---it's great having sisters! :) Again, so sorry about your m/c! I hope you're feeling better soon! Loveya!

mCat said...

That Tutu is killing me! Happy Birthday beloved boy