Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i.i.i.i. and So on


I type horribly. I can't spell worth a darn. And I don't care.


I would rather die than eat a hot dog.. UNLESS- it is cooked over a flaming fire.


I sometimes talk to myself.


I can do the Nutcracker in under 5 minutes.


I am excited for my baby brother to be getting married this weekend.


I am hitting myself in dah head for getting a puppy.


I am double jointed in my knees.. I have to use my muscle just to stand straight, or my legs buckle backwards..


I hate to read.


I only read the scriptures or the ensign. Never ever finished a book.. Not even when a report was due. don't ask lol


I was a sweet soccer player, bike rider, track star, basketball star, softball, dance princess, karate kid... I am now a guppy in dah water!


I can understand and speak Tongan... (I can't when my husband is scolding me) :)


I wish I could play the piano.


I want to be a Ultrasound Tech when I grow up someday.


I am glad I am blogging again. And I can't wait to jump in with both feet and read blogs again.. It is a stress reliever fo sho!


I pick my nose.


I just farted.. (come on, give me a break, my stomach hurts)


I want to see Robin Hood.


I am not excited for yet another surgery on this gimpy foot of mine, it is coming soon and I just want to forget it and just cut it off on my own time!


What?



I am shocked to see how many people still read this silly blog of mine..


Thanks for sticking around....


Now if I can get my groove back.


Someone or something threw it off, I say.....






Off with their Heads

14 coments:

Hillary said...

glad your back.. still love ya if you weren't! thak goodness for FB!

Erin said...

I wish I could teach you piano!!

Erin said...

I wish I could teach you piano!!

Kristie said...

I'm excited for Trevor too!
I'll go see Robin Hood with you...when?
And my kness are double jointed too, grosses Bill out when I put my feet on the dash and my knees go the wrong way. Must be a "Willims' thing!

Renee said...

Even an all beef hot dog, Devri?! Those are so good. I love the ones at Costco with tons of sauerkraut. Mmmm, yummy!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I'm glad you're back!!! Even if you ditch me for lunches! I AM a reader, I'll forgive you for never reading a book, because your cool and know Tongan and I only wish I did! :)

mCat said...

I could eat a hot dog every day!

susette said...

Oh Erin beat me to it, but I would teach you piano. (I bet I live closer too)

I love how open and honest you are with your feelings. I bet you are a crack up to hang with!

Liz said...

an ultrasound tech would be a great job.. but only for great news! i love to read.. Great stress reliever for me!!

Judi said...

I am glad you got your groove back! Mine is not too far behind yours.
I can't wait to meet up sometime up @ CBC. We need to plan a time/place!

Kaci said...

=) XOXO

Tara D. said...

Any woman who can openly admit she has just farted is seriously just amazing. We must hang out one day!!! lol

Jamie said...

I am right there with you on the hot dogs. Grilled or none, I say.
Reading though, I bet I read two to three books a month and if I am lucky four. C-dog, not so much either.... I am glad you read blogs, and just as glad you have one as well!

Unknown said...

Let's start a "less than consistent yet still good" blogging club.

I'm a loyalist.