Friday, May 21, 2010

Twa-u Love


Guess where we are headed?........... My baby brothers wedding!! Woo hoo! I thought this soul would be single all his lifers! So me so happy!!! :)

All the family is going, ALL of us.. in a suburban that really doesn't fit us.. yea, we should have moved out of it by now, but what is the point.....

Once you are out of seats, just start shoving and squishing!


What?


Did you know that I am the hair dresser for the wedding.. I get to do up do's on lets count... ummmmm 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 girls hair.. Plus my own...1,2,3,4,5...

Yup, that is 12 girls hair, which 5 of them have hair down to their butts.( I have no idea who lets their kids hair get so fridging long) sheesh!


I went and got my hair did for da wedding today, I went really blond.. I will do a shot when I find the time, or find my camera!!! Probably the camera first ;)

I am typing this at midnight, I still need to pack for a family of 9, and I forgot one big step... Who is gonna watch the dog?

Ruh row!

Today Leila is graduating kindergarten, at that same time Aanya has her track meet, at that same time Katalina has her 3rd grade program, Maka has to finish a job, so no help there.. I love days like this...

Who wants to shoot me NOW!!!!!!!













6 coments:

susette said...

Oh shoot! I always forget about our cat too when we gotta leave somewhere. Just shove the dog under one of the seats. Maybe nobody will notice.

Kristie said...

The end of the school year is a pain with so many kids, just wait until they're all in school (and spread out between elementary, middle and high...)
Have fun atthe wedding. Is she a member? Are they getting married in the temple?

Sher said...

Wow. Have fun at the wedding, and good luck with all of that hair.

Kristina P. said...

Have a great time!

Cheeseboy said...

Sounds like a terrific day!

Jamie said...

well, not me.. I like you, shooting you would be no fun. I would help you if I were closer. That won't work either so instaed I will just empathize with you cuz I feel your pain...