Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fiber One Cereal

Rabbit Pellots errrrr I mean

Fiber ONE Cereal.....












I hardly watch any TV. But I have to admit, the Biggest Loser season 10 I was a loyal patron on my butt, while they sweat and starved :)










One day on it, Bob Barker sat down with a contestant and taught her that Fiber One Cereal only had 60 calories per serving.




Hey wanted her to know that they were delish, and that should could eat them daily and not feel guilty or hungry later! ;)


He said.. "Try it" and she did. She got a huge smile on her face and agreed, "these are REALLY good".

I was sold!

Me being on the health kick that I was errr AM, I went out and bought some the next day. I wanted to eat them for breakfast so that I wouldn't be hungry!



I sat down pulled apart that box as if I were a kid with a wrapped present. I ripped open the sack, and poured them into the bowl.


I had a strange look on my face! I not only thought they looked like pellets on TV, and couldn't believe them whaling about how good it was!

I took their word for it anyway, poured my milk and took a bite.



EWWWW


Really?


Do people really like this stuff? Come on folks not only did it look bad, it smelled bad, and it tasted like sawdust. I do have to admit when they do not have cereal on them, I could probably choke them down, But- You all know what milk does to cereal..


Now I know why they call it Fiber One..


Cuz you only gonna buy ONE box..


Dats why!


EWWWW again!




So now I have 1 box of opened Fiber One Cereal... What am I going to do with it? hmmm...




















Yup you heard me, one lucky commenter will get a opened box of Nasty Cereal!




Rules..


1. You don't have to like them, if you do.. Your in Luck! If not,just take them and feed your relatives it when they come over. They will try to be polite, so they will choke down their bowl, and pretend they are full when you beg them to take another round.

2. You have to be a resident... Not a Legal one. Shoot were not ;)

3. 1 entry for leaving a comment
1 entry for pretending you like it
10 entries for blogging about how pathetic I am. This can include email, fb or twitter.. Just shout me out..

Otay?!



Good luck, and who knows...



You might just like em'
................................................................................


Shameless Thankful Thursday throw in!!


I am thankful today is the last day I will be off loratab.. I miss that stuff and I know without a Shadow of a doubt I will live on it for the next week.. (thanks to my foot and the dumb water slide that I slid down almost a year ago!) I get to puke, and puke and puke that is how much loratab loves me.. but boy, I will not feel the pain :)

What evah!


I am thankful for my husband who I begged and he let me go to the CBC10. I met so many of my cyber bff's there, and now we are officially bosom buddies!


I am thankful for the knowledge I have, and the kids, diapers-wipes.. yadda yadda.

I am thankful for the power of prayer... Fo realz, I have prayed and fasted, and I have gotten my answer.....



I will not die tomorrow!
But hey- feel free to say one or a million prayers for me anyways, Why? cuz I am just not that lucky! .. :)
Dats Why!


See you next week,


Or if I get enough energy, maybe I could post one, as I am going Under!



You'd like that now, wouldn't ya!!!

12 coments:

gigi said...

Good luck Dar-lin!! I do hope things go well and please don't enter me in your giveaway, I have a box of my own that I think I'll give to the garbage man!

Unknown said...

hey girlfriend..tell them lortab makes you sick they WILL give you something else.. percocet, maybe

Kristina P. said...

I have a box of these Fiber One granola bar things, and they are actually good!

Sher said...

OH, you kill me! It cracks me up that you are actually giving away your opened box of rabbit pellets. And I have doubt you'll actually deliver too!

I've had some kind of fiber cereal before (can't remember which one) that was actually good---but only if I drowned it in sugar or honey.

Vennesa said...

I don't want your box, because I have my own.:) We don't eat it like cereal, but I use it to make tasty Mormon Muffins.
So, if you don't have any takers, maybe you could whip up some muffins.

Cheeseboy said...

I do not like it in a box, I do not like it with a fox. I do not like it in my gut, I do not like in a hut. I do not like that bark like cereal. I do not like it... (DANG... Can't think of anything that rhymes with cereal.)

Jamie said...

Not even going to try and win YUCK!!!!!!!! Oh and I am not local, phew........
Good luck today. Go Lortab!

Suzanne said...

Haha, I actually like Fiber One and lived on it in my teens and 20s. Of course now I can't have any gluten, so I'm out.

Soak it in milk and make muffins.

tiki_lady said...

you have brave commenters! grind them up and sneak them into your meatloaf or bread, or pancakes, anything with lots of sugar or honey

Unknown said...

I don't want to comment because I don't want to win the cereal. That stuff is nasty. The Fiber One muffins on the other hand...they are good. Probably 60 calories per muffin though.

Maybe you should get a rabbit and see if it will eat it. Maybe you should try to make rice krispies with it.

The daughter's face was priceless. Those people really are starving on the Biggest Loser, aren't they?

It was totally a product promotion.

And really is the trainer's name Bob Barker? Funny. Come on down.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! They ARE definitely totally full of major ICKs. Nasty stuff!!!

Becky said...

oh, sister, this stuff is great when you are constipated. As I am now realizing is part of the entire 9 month process. Hook me up, nasty or not! :)