Friday, June 18, 2010

Lucky or just dumb luck




I am a dang good driver. I have never *crossmyfingers been in a wreck





Until Today..



It was my fault, I am a dork..


The End.











The story?




FINE-



Went to run an errand with my babe and Keilani. I told her, as she went in with my 10 bucks that if she wouldn't spend all of it. She in excitement said.."Why, what ya gonna do with the rest?" I replied.. Nothing of course!

On our way home I spotted a shaved ice stand.. OH not just a ordinary shnordinary typical stand..


A Hawaiian one..

Makes all the difference right?

Parked my car in the parking lot..NO One parked in the stalls, just randomness!

We stayed in our suburban as we munched down heaven.

Awe the joys of sneaking out of the house with out all of the tribe in tow :)


As we finished, I started the car, looked in my rear view mirror like a good girl, and saw nothing, nadda, zilch.

I put the puppy in reverse, and put my arm over the shoulder of the seat, and punched the gas.





BAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!





My heart stopped a beat..










When I caught my breath, I want to say I was calm










But not so much.. I would expect the customers laughing at me saw this..













Are you serious? Keliani shouted out.. MOM.. what did you do?


Nice child huh!


I looked forward, and saw a young girl, running toward my vehicle..


Oh no no way I was going to be stuck in my car and a chick was yelling at me..

Before she could reach me, I jumped out of the car to go take a look, we both reached her car..


Her BRAND NEW CAR









I immediately stated that I was sorry and that I really didn't see it behind me.. (she parked only her hood of the car behind my car, and I had no place to go but backwards) just sayin....

We both looked at every inch of her car to see the damage...
















NOTHING!












I was in shock and I think she was too, no dent, no scratch, no mark, or scuff!















NOTHING..




How could that be.. I smacked her car so hard, my Keilani's shaved ice flew out of her hand and onto the windshield!!!




She looked at me with her ghost white face. (weird, I could have swore it was tan :) and stated..









"well funny, I don't see any damage, and walked away..




I wouldn't believe the story if the God had told me himself...











How does that happen????????










Oh well, I think my luck is coming back....


or was that just dumb luck?









.......................................................................................................................







I know I have like 5 million kids, but I need my social life too, so what do I do,, Go blog-hoppin!




It's my first time...




Wish me luck!








11 coments:

Unknown said...

OH WOW! It happened to us too. No scratch....Always nice :)
Love your family! So beautiful :)
Come follow me back and say hi :)
XO

Kristie said...

Whew! Glad no damage was done.

Housewife Eclectic said...

WOW! That was so lucky! What a blessing to not have to pay to repair her car! I am glad you are OK, that is what more important!

I am following you from Friendly Friday Follow!

-http://www.housewifeeclectic.com

Mama Hen said...

Wow! You are lucky! I am here from the Friday Follow!You have a new follower! Have a great Friday! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Amy said...

that is some serious luck!

Mystee said...

I'm stopping by from Social Parade & am your newest follower.

If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

Have a great weekend

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/social-parade-followers-friday-blog-hop.html

Shawn said...

I'm a new follower of friendly Friday follow, please follow me back.
thanks, Mr Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

That is awesome.. I am glad no damage to hers.. I did that in a church parking lot on Sunday and no damage to their car thank heavens as I didn't have time to find them or wait!! I know dishonest..

My Wee View said...

Hey there,

I'm your newest Google Friend Follower.

There's lots of blog hops around and lots of fun new blogs to be found. Looking forward to your posts.

I have a Fun follow Friday as well.

Lynette
xo

http://myweeview.com/

tiki_lady said...

so lucky, maybe it has to do with those bumpers, they give a little, A LITTLE but in your instance it gave A LOT! LOL, just enough to keep everyone out of hot water. So glad.

mCat said...

Doesn't matter what kind of luck it is - take it!