Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Funny- A Update

This is a photo of Aanya's 6th grade Graduation.
When I saw this photo I was worried that Aanya wasn't being nice to some of the girls in her school.

Why you ask?
Just look at this closely........





Aanya excells in all that she does, she makes it a point to friend those in need. She Loves to play sports, even if it is the not the girly thing to do. She at school plays football, soccer and baseball with the boys. lol at the end of the school I found out that all those boys are in love with her, and she is all their best friends.
So tell me why would girls not like this little girl? Why would that girl in the photo look at Aanya like that?
I will show you why..............












Questions Answered!!

lol I stole this from one of Aanya friends Face Book account.

I will not allow Aanya to have a FB account, so all her guy friends add my as a friend so they *i guess keep tabs on Aanya*

Yesterday I saw one kids profile photo, I took a double look and laughed my butt off again.

It was a photo of Aanya and a bunch of boys... But the rest of the boys were cut off, so it just showed him and Aanya...

lol right..... Keep wishing little one...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quick update on my foot!

I am crutchless, castless, bootless, stitchless!!!!

And it only took about a year!

I went out and bought new shoes to celebrate!

Now, if i could just stop limpin' I would be normal again..

nah, never been one to be NORMAL!

PEACE OUT!

14 coments:

Renee said...

That is so funny! All your kids are beautiful, so you better look out Devri!!! You're going to have a head of white hair before you know it!

Pedaling said...

and she's cute, too!

Kristina P. said...

Uh, oh, she's going to have a lot of haters in high school with all the boys loving her!

Family said...

I am a girl and I LOVE her! She said she is staying with me next summer so look out girls in Tn she is on her way here too! Love you Aanya, love Auntie

hoLLy said...

ahh, jealousy is lovely, ain't it? when you mix an islander with a whitey what you get is just plain beautiful! :)

tiki_lady said...

love it! my daughter sweetheart is the same way! boys are much better friends at this age anyway! glad you are off the crutches and on the mends! bout time.

Cheeseboy said...

Already the man killer, eh?

Amy said...

She's a doll and one for you to watch as she gets older. She's got spunk :)

gigi said...

She is so beautiful!
Congrats on the foot. Now you take it easy.

HaYn Mama said...

Yay you are finally healing... and BWAHahahhahaa at the look on that girl's face next to your Aanya... she is so gorgeous and well naturally she'd be every girls' worst nightmare... she's got great genes :D

Trish said...

That is so fabulous. I love that you found this photo. She is a serious conglomerate of adorableness. I can see where she gets it from, Mom! :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Hoheehaw!!! Seriously, yes---that is why!!! SO funny!! She is a gorgeous girl though, it's definitely easy to figure out why there would be jealousy. :)

Becky said...

If she is staying with Chels next summer, then yay!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA She rocks!
Hope your foot gets better fast and soon. I know all about it. Sucks!
XO
Love your blog :)