Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy New Year!



Wow,is it that funny that when I got on to post on this rusty thang, that I almost forgot how to do a lot of things on here? Because, I opened the page, started to write, stopped, sat back and laughed. Wow, it has been a long time.. Sorry for all you I lost as readers, but you know how it goes, family before puter!

I say Happy New Year because of this... I changed the way my life was, I changed the way my thought process was, and I changed for the better. Instead of taking one day at a time, I started taking each moment and holding it in. It was amazing to find out what really I needed to do with my life, I took hold of that and progressed as a person, a mother, and a wife.

I am still in the process of my changes, I am currently trying to go back to school, it is a hard choice, I have pondered and prayed about it, and feel it is the right thing to do. But- It doesn't change the hardness of the choice and the sacrifice which is to come!

I also am currently trying to get this now 20lbs off of me. I am down 10, but I need to lose 20 more to get back where I feel comfortable with myself and feel physically strong and healthy. I am doing Bob Harper's (guy from the biggest loser) workout video's and also going to the gym once a day.. But let me tell you, exercising is not the hard one for me, it is the food intake. Why oh why does that one have to be so stinking hard.. I am a stress eater, a lazy eater, a impulsive eater, and a junk food junky. So hopefully by December 31st. I will be at my goal, and will be able ask Santa for a new wardrobe.. right?!

I felt I lost myself, but I am slowly gaining ME back..

Stay with me and watch the transformation, spiritually, physically, and mentally, and this is one of the 8 reasons I am doing it for






Man, I feels so good to get back on here and just write my thoughts and feelings down.. I have missed it, missed you all, I will come and see my besties again soon!


Ofa Lahi Atu

11 coments:

Unknown said...

I hope you become all you want to be.
your a great mom, and wife!

I love to read when you have something to write, but if it is only every few months sobeit!

Nora said...

Devri... I feel somewhat like you...wish I had the strenghth you have to do it.
Wish I could lose my weight..
Good to see you back x x

Kristina P. said...

Glad to hear from you again!!

hoLLy said...

you go devri!!! i know you can do all of those things and more!

p.s. love the pics of your kiddos on the header and sidebar-gorgeous!!

Stacie S-H said...

yay welcome back! love your new header!

Cynthia said...

Woot Woo! It's good to 'see' you back.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

So excited to see you back! And kick some booty with Bob!! I wish I could be doin' it with ya!

Sue said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Keep up the hard work..It's so worth it

mCat said...

Look at you go! Good luck and keep working hard at the weight loss - it will come!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back Devri!! Beautiful new pics of the kids! They sure are adorable!
Amanda R.

rachel said...

I've taken the whole summer off from blogging too! I've heard great things about Bob's workout videos. I wish you the best!!