Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"EPIC MICKEY" FAIL? YOU DECIDE!

At Christmas time Aanya begged for the Wii "Epic Mickey", So of course on Christmas Eve, Maka and I headed to the stores for a last minute-- Ummmm buy everything and anything and forget what we've already spent day!

He asked me what Aanya wanted, me knowing, (and him not knowing that I already had a huge stash for her)that she didn't need anything else. We walked over to the electronics department and I mentioned she wanted 'Epic Mickey'.







HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GAME?









WELL, DID YOU KNOW THAT MICKEY IS NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE?







LET ME EXPLAIN..........





*BEFORE*



























*AFTER HE DANCED WITH THE DEVIL*




















Oh yes, his friends are in it too!







When you turn on the game, it tells the little story before the game. I didn't sit down and watch the whole thing, but I did notice how dark and dreary it was. I also noticed that my 13 year old daughter kept yelling out, "MOM, THIS GAME IS SCARY!" lol
(She and I think it is a little boring on the game side of it)!


This review is solely my own opinion and no way in the world did anyone pay for this except the poor!



I give it two big white thumbs down for this game, and the way they designed the game and the poor little mouse!







So what do you think?









*YOU DECIDE*









As I was looking for some photos of it on the good ol' web, I notice a comment from someone stating that "WALT WOULD BE HAPPY!"




















I THINK A LITTLE MORE LIKE THIS-











15 coments:

Nicole said...

Honestly, I REALLY like Epic Mickey. The graphics are amazing, and it's a creative evolution of Mickey Mouse. My husband LOVES playing it. However, it's really not a great game for younger kids. I think it's more appropriate for teens and adults.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow! I'm glad I'm not raising kids. I get the scary stuff that is out there, but NOT MICKEY!!!!

Lene said...

I have never even heard of it...I guess that's a good thing

Saimi said...

There's enough scary things in this world, why would they have to mess with Mickey! Bad form!

Jamie said...

Hadn't heard of it. clearly not a loss.

Tara D. said...

lol, I actually hadn't even thought of it being scary until you posted those pictures. But yeah, I kinda like the game, it's interesting. But in all honesty, I'm not a game person. I just bought that one for my brothers, and they enjoy it too. But they are boys, afterall. :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

We thought about getting this game but read the reviews that said the game was a little intense. HUH!? It's for kids!? And after seeing your review, I'll save my $50! :)

tammy said...

Luvpilot got it for my kids because it was supposed to be a big deal and he found it for cheap.

My boys haven't opened it yet.

Renee said...

Hmmm, I haven't even heard of this game. I'm still trying to keep "Halo" and other super violent games out of my house so this one doesn't seem so bad? Teenage boys are fun.

Pedaling said...

a mickey mouse game that's more for teens and adults than for kids??

what's the world coming to?

Thanks for the review.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Wow! Even Mickey has sold out! What is this world coming to? Don't you hate it when you find that you spent money on something that ends up being totally worse than just wasted money?

Anonymous said...

Akhirnya, mendapatkan apa yang saya cari! Saya pasti menikmati setiap sedikit itu. Senang aku tersandung ke dalam artikel ini! senyum saya harus Anda simpan untuk memeriksa hal-hal baru yang Anda posting..

hoLLy said...

i had left a comment here, wha happen? blogger has been screwy lately with commenting. oh well. i basically said, wow. creepy. i won't buy.

Unknown said...

Wow~ I have not seen that game. We play wii and PS3 and thankfully my girls have missed this one. Thanks for the heads up. That is very sad to see them take such a sweet fun family character and twist it like that. I hope you were abel to get your money back or sell it to get one less creepy.

Honey Mommy said...

Oh my! That is very creepy looking. I wouldn't let my boys play that game at all!