Monday, January 17, 2011

Very Smart 2 year old- Video

Dear Blogger... Really? You feel like honey that has hardened.. When are you going to update your home? I mean it is bad enough that everytime I want to comment on a fellow bloggers site, I still have to sign in, codes, get the whole pat down. Can't you do the whole- If you have signed in once, and you are a blogger, no need to sign when commenting thing.. Ps.... Waiting for 4 hours to upload a 2 minute video to brag to my friends is a little much don't ya think? Grow up already.. Cuz I have waiting for the stupid video to upload.....


NOW THE REAL POST-


..................................................................


I have to brag, My 2 year old has known all of his primary colors for awhile now..



Thanks Dinsey Channel!


Don't believe me?



Look☺



11 coments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

He's DARLING!!! So smart too! Kind of fun to hear your voice.

Dee said...

Very cute! It always warms my heart when I see they've learned new things!

hoLLy said...

first of all, what smart cute little man you got there!! he obviously has a great mama teaching him:)

and i'm with you on the blogger thing. i was just talking to joey yesterday about how i can't post videos more than 30 seconds without having to wait a day and a half. can't blogger figure something out? i mean, they are google owned. they need to get their act together. i also think they need a better way to upload pics. its so frustrating!! and having to resign in a bazillion times is so annoying. there, i'm done with my rant now:)

Unknown said...

i could listen to you talk all day it makes me feel close to you..

yes he is smart.i don't think tv has as much to do with it as much as the 5 sisters and brother did..

love you! oh also i am signing in so i can comment!!lol

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

So stinkin' darling!!!!!!!!! I love it when they learn all their colors!

Jamie said...

Not happy with blogger either.
way to go buddy! You are a smart little fellow. I bet your Mom had way more to do with your smarts than Disney did.

Saimi said...

That is a smart boy you have there as well as a cutie pie!!

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

what a little sweetie pie....

and I am soo with you on the blogger stuf.. infact.. i have a few people that Iuse to visit... (use to being the key word..) not because of anything they did or said.. but just because I dont have the time to sit and wait for thier posts to load so I can read... it stinks.. but it is what it is... lol...

Nora said...

Oh Devri... he's sooo cute !!
I agree with everyone else... it was lovely to hear your voice

gigi said...

Love your voices!

susette said...

What a cute video of your little guy. I loved, loved, loved hearing your interaction with him. You are a cute, cute mommy. Did you decide if you want to run a half marathon with me??? (ha ha I may be walking-this training is a lot harder than I anticipated)