Monday, May 10, 2010

Secrets.......

So go grab your highlighter! ( take your mouse, left click and hold over the entire white section)





from here...... "I luff you...... Just sayin" ...........And here



from here..... "I am going to make a bloggy comeback next week" ......and here.



from here.... "if anyone still reads this blog" ......and here.



The end.

19 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! Can't wait!

Jen Sue Wild said...

WE luff you too. cant wait for your comr back!

Steph said...

I read you...

Unknown said...

I wish i could make my comments invisible... love you !!

CaryManda said...

i do! can't wait! :D

Hillary said...

you and me both babe! (at least i hope for me, anyway!)

mCat said...

Very clever!

Jillene said...

I too, am trying to make a comeback. We can do it together.

Liz said...

Yeah!!

Audrey said...

i feel like I have waited forever! lol I have been going through withdrawls!

Cheeseboy said...

I am reading now... waiting...

Nora said...

I would wait FOREVER !!! ha ah
Cant wait

susette said...

ThAt's pretty tricky girl :)

gigi said...

it's about time ;)

Melody said...

I'm glad to hear it FINALLY!! I've missed reading your blog can't wait to have you back

Kristie said...

That was fun!

Rachel said...

You're so funny! You know I'm always here for ya girl!

in time out said...

YIPEE! I am so excited. I am trying to make a comeback. lol

had surgery this last week and finally able to sit up a little, so ....whats a girl to do. ???

BLOG

See ...er ...read you soon!

friend

Trish said...

Feel better! I am about to make a bloggy come back, too! :)