Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am I crazy?


I love my visitor map on my blog, I actually like to see how many people check out my blog everyday, but I also like it for another reason. Everyone has fears, my fear is that everyone in the whole world is trying to steal my children.. (no joke)

Everyday I get on the visitor's map and check out the city's and states of those who have checked my blog. I have gotten people from Spain, Germany, Russia, Australia, and a lot more from foreign places.. But I also keep track of the ones I don't know, and keep tale's on how often they check my blog. I know what your thinking, OK crazy lady, if your that paranoid, stop blogging, but I can't I'm am addicted, you could say it is a love/hate relationship, it is a stress reliever, and it is fun.

So what I guess I am trying to say to you ALL today, I love that you sneak a peak at my blog, and feel free to do so, and I am going to start to sell stuff on Etsy pretty soon, so get on my blog and link over and buy my stuff, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't steal my children. Cuz I got my eye on YOU!!!!

6 coments:

Becky said...

whoa, for those of us paranoid momma's, where do you get one of those????

Mrs. Morty said...

There are some that can tack how a person got to your site too. I'm not sure what company does them so you might have to look around. It tells if they came across you through a friend's blog or by way of google... etc. And I'm paranoid about the same thing so thats why I don't use our names on our blog.

Mia said...

Get on google analytics... Go to google and type in google analytics and follow the instructions to set it up. It tracks all kinds of info and it is fun. Here is a shout out from one of your Tennessee stalkers! But I promise I won't steal you kiddos :)

Cheryl Anne said...

We live in a scary world, don't we? Especially scary when you have kids as cute as ours :)

Family said...

I am stalking your kids... ok just the good ones!

Renee said...

I love it! I'm paranoid too... what mother isn't? I'm gonna get me one of those things