Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kick back your chair, lift up your feet, Enjoy!!!!

I have to write in my journal (blog), today, so hang on tight, and enjoy the reading...

We got Elaiasi a big boy bed, so baby could have the crib.. he gasps for air in excitement, every time he enters the room.

He has to have his truck to sleep with along with his choo choo train blanket.
But Warning!!!!! to all mothers out their who are thinking about getting one for their child,
he spent an hour after bed time turning the wheels, opening the hood, and shouting out Vrrrrrrrrrmmmmm, Vrrrrrrrrmmmmmm.





Next is Mohekonokono's check up today. He is doing great, and we have been off the lights for about 3 days now..Yay!!! He was 7 13 at birth, and went home at 7 lbs, well today at his 3 week check up he was 10lbs 9 ounces. Doc just laughed, and said hard to believe that he pulled off 3 1/2 pounds in less that 3 weeks.. Well, I can believe it, he is constantly eating... We love him and are so happy he is healthy, and fat.(just like his mother).

As I was coming back from Konokono's check up, I saw something out of the blue hit my windshield it was not small, quite large actually. I was pretty scary and this is the outcome from the sky falling....



We went to a carnival that was in town, we thought since we really didn't do anything for spring break, we thought we would take the children for a good time.

We woke up that morning, and daddy went to work, and the tribe went yard sale shopping, the girls wanted to go with daddy to work, but this time daddy wasn't in the mood to keep taking potty breaks, so dad slipped a $50 and said take them to McDonald's when you are finished, to make up for the 5 girls whining in the car. Daddy later met us at MacDonald's and then we went over to the carnival.. The kids had a blast and Elaiasi liked to look not ride. It was quite expensive about 140 just to ride a few rides, but we didn't care cuz they needed a good time. When we were finished one girl states that they are hungry, well, then the rest joined in, someone chanted out CHUCK A RAMA and of course they all joined in, even Elaiasi--ma ma mama, ma ma mam ma. It had been about 3 minutes of this lovely chanting, now you need to know, that we had no intention of going there,The poor poor girls who never get a thing in life, were crying by the time that we had gotten home. I mean 4 out the 5 girls were crying, and not just the tears, it was the drama and trauma, and the whole nine yards. My kids were way selfish that day and were given everything that they wanted, I think they forgot that we actually aren't rich... But I don't half blame them, men, or boys can be so mean teasing girls and they sometimes don't realize it.

I want to give a shout out to all the people who put up with my so called blog.. I read other peoples and are amazed at their posts. Well thanks to all those who can swallow my painful blogs. I might be the coolest chick you'll ever meet, but not the smartest. But just remember, your also the one who keeps coming back for more...

10 coments:

Anonymous said...

Kono is so adorable!

Just get used to the VRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Mrs. Morty said...

Wow, 3 1/2 pounds!! You make whole milk girl:)
Isn't it always the way it goes, you try to do something fun for your kids and they end up bawling like they have been beaten when the fun is over.

Becky said...

Your baby can beat up my baby! :) Sounds like you've had an eventful week, sorry about your windshield, but glad you all had some fun! How are YOU doing, though? Are you feeling good?

Becca said...

I'm glad your little one is thriving!

Cheryl Anne said...

lol! I love reading your blog. :) I take Daniel in on Monday for a weight check. At his last check he was back up to birth weight...

Kristie said...

Hey there - just keep your chin up, the older they get the more they realize what they DON'T have and the whining doesn't stop! But the crying does.

Ashly said...

Dev- I did just what you said, I put up my feet and all! And I love your blog. Don't stop!

Mia said...

3 1/2 pounds!!!Mrs. Morty is right on... you make whole milk ;) That is great that he is off the lights and doing so well. I about had a heart attack when you said a 50 for Mickey D's, but then I remember that my family is microscopic compared to yours ;) Sorry about your windshield.

Jessie said...

I'm so glad your baby is doing better and off the lights. Sounds like you had quite an adventurous weekend! Yea sorry about your windshield!

Brenda said...

I can't believe your windshield! That is so scary! You weren't going under an overpass were you? I hear kids will sometimes throw boulders for kicks. Kono is such a tank! What are you feeding him? Heavy cream laced with steroids? Don't take offense, I'm just jealous my kids are shrimps.