Friday, May 30, 2008

Congrats!!!



Congratulations to Dallan

Dallan is my nephew, he has graduated from High school this past week, me and Aanya went to the graduation and baby (of course).. He is the son of Eli and Carrie,(Maka's brother) He is a great athlete,(I think all half Tongans are) something about the 2 cultures makes them excel in whatever they do. He has graduated with high honors... You go Dallan!! We are so proud of you.:}

This is a photo of Aanya 10, Mele almost 12, and Sabrina almost 12.. Look at the size difference, all cousins, all cute....

These are some kids in our ward who graduated with Dallan.. Yea for my ward...

Wish the best of luck to you all, and Dallan, ofa lahi atu...

2 coments:

Mia said...

Congratulations!!!

tiki_lady said...

I love these leis. ?, how was the gold candy attatched to the two strings. It is in the bottom pic and one of the first leis on her? Was it sewn or tied? I have another graduation to go to the end of the month. I will be making a ton of candy and flower leis. I am even going to make a cookie lei. We can make a lei out of anything. I will make a money lei too.