Monday, May 26, 2008

SAD, SAD, SAD, NEWS!!!!


I have really been down on my looks lately. I just don't feel like myself. I have 20 extra baby pounds on me, not only on my stomach, but my arms, legs, face,and chin, or should I say chinssss. I have done pretty well in the past to get this weight down back to pre-pregnancy size, but the more kids I have the longer it is taking.:{
Not only that but I am still growing my hair out from a not sooo natural disaster. My teeth need help, the kind of help only a dentist could fix, ya know the kind that take money, the kind we don't have... Wrinkles, lets just say I am suppose to look 31, not 51.. And there are two parts of my body that sag, and scratchy feet. YUCK!!

So you know what could top off this horrible stage that I am going through,
Last night I found my first Grey hair.. I balled for like 15 minutes..

WHAT NEXT???????? Never mind I don't want to know.......


P.s. go check out Sharkbaits blog, she is doing a giveaway of some sort of surprise crap, or something,,, I don't really know her, but just trying to get more junk in my house, not like there is not enough crapola in my house....:}

8 coments:

Becca said...

Well, as long as you don't have facial hair like in that picture, I think you're doing great!

Becky said...

oh, you sweet thing! Take it one thing at a time. I'm so there with you. I gave myself a pedicure last night (never made it to the nail polish), and of course I maybe put a dent in the dead skin on the bottom of my feet, but it felt good to spend 20 minutes on me. I'm with you. When I exercise I feel great, and I think yes, I can lose this weight. The scale slowly goes lower, and then I look in the mirror and get depressed. Hang in there. We'll sag together in the beginning, but we'll get 'em in the end!

Ashly said...

Oh, Dev! You always make me laugh, not at you, with you! Don't worry, we all are getting older together!

Mia said...

I found my first gray hair not too long ago as well. I was thrilled at first until I found another 10 of its companions. I'm with Becky though, take it one day at a time and it may go slower but you will get there. I saw Chelsea's program last night. It was amazing, your sister rocks! Are you coming down any time soon? That would be sweet to get together.

Renee said...

I've been finding grey hair for a while now! Don't worry, it doesn't mean anything. My girlfriend was almost completely grey at 25!

Hang in there!!!

Cole said...

Thought I'd stop and say Hello!

My hair lady just found my first gray hair at an appointment last fri. It was gray and it was curly. I have straight hair, at lest I did until I permed it.

Family said...

You are not 31 Dev. SO now your memory is going as well. I know you are beautiful and I know that weight for you always comes down. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, it really could be worse...I found my first grey hair at 21!

And, I am fat without all of those babies....i refuse to join your pity party. he he