Monday, May 12, 2008

Good times--Bad times

Sorry this post is not going to be the most upbeat one, but it needs to be on paper, ok......computer for now...


First I want to say I had the best Mother's Day out there, I am sure that you all think you did, but I win hands down... I got...


To sleep in, breakfast in bed, I actually got to take a shower during the day instead of midnight, Maka did the girls hair for church, the day before they all took me shopping and out to dinner, Aanya wrote her on talk,(she had to speak in sacrament meeting), and boy was it good, there is nothing that women can't do.... When we got home, the kids made a buffet style snack table, delightful!!! We went to gramma's to eat, so I didn't even have to do the dishes, and also throughout the day I probably got a whole printer paper stack of drawings and cards...LOVE IT.




It is with a heavy heart that I write what I am feeling tonight, I about died when I saw that China was hit horribly hard by a Earthquake today, there are about 10,000 people who have died so far, or are expected to be dead, children berried in schools, hospitals crumbled to the ground, and so much more devastating news. The photo you see of the crumbled hospital, those little babies came from that,- out of that devastation came little miracles. - It always seems to be, where there is devastation there will always be miracles, and lessons learned, and people coming together as one, not republican-democrat, just heavenly fathers brothers and sisters coming together to help out and grow closer to one another.


I want to say that I know that this is heavenly fathers plan, not to kill thousands of Innocent people, but destruction in the last days, I know with out a shadow of a doubt the last days are here. I am very scared for what we are going to all have to go through throughout our lives, and what more we will have see, like 9-11 or the tsunami, or now china, but I do know that if we live our lives in faith, and be obedient to our heavenly father, that we will be OK.


My biggest worry is that I don't have enough food storage, or that my children are away from me where I will not be able to get to them if something horrible happened, but I know that we cannot live in fear, Satan I think wants us to fear, but where there is sacrifice there are blessings, and I think one of the greatest blessings is that one day we will get the chance to return to our father in heaven, with our whole family for eternity if we live righteously.. I am sick to see all the hate in this world, and it will just get worse, I was talking to my friend, and she had mentioned that she was just grossed out by the nominee's for the election, and I said it must be heavenly fathers plan, she then asked what do you mean? I replied, you know that if it is to get worse before it will get great, then there should be a horrible president in office, to help out the plan. I am saddened for China and all the little children who just have lost there mothers and fathers, I am saddened for the mothers and fathers who have lost there children, I will pray for them, and pray for strength for them, we must all endure to the end, and then you shall see your families again one day I promise you that. I hope this makes sense I feel like I am rambling, but just wanted to say what was on my mind. (the little one I have) :}

5 coments:

Renee said...

Bless your heart, it is so hard to have eternal perspective sometimes and I so appreciate your post! It is difficult to see those photos though and know people are suffering.

Mia said...

It is all about eternal perspective. Hug those little ones and tell them that you love them.

Kristie said...

It just all makes me realize A- how blessed I am & B- how quickly things can change!

Becky said...

Great post, glad you had an incredible mother's day! You are right about what you say, though, and I've thought about this often myself these last few months, and pondered how prepared am I?? Both physically and spiritually.
And our babies should get married, they in turn would make cute babies, and hopefully in a better world.

Family said...

Prepare the way for the Lord. Now Becky tring to marry off Kono is cute, but really her Nathan should marry Luvie!