Sunday, September 28, 2008

I will Never forget!!!


It was our my first day of kindergarten, I wore a white and red shirt, with black slacks that had a cute cherry on the back side of them..

I was the bomb, I was so cute with my tan skin and my white hair, ready to start fresh in a new school, we walked out the door, (remember in the day when you could walk to school a mile away, and no worries) and picked up my best friend and started our journey to the next stage of life..

We had practiced with each other, telling each other our phone numbers, because we didn't know our own, and lucky for us, we were in the same class..

we got settled into our class, and about the middle of class, people kept staring at me, I knew it, I was HOT!!!

After recess. everyone huddled together, and was a chuckling away, I sat there wondering what was up, I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Finally my goodest and my bestest friend shed the light..........

I had ripped a whole in the buttocks of the black pants, not just a little whole neither, but a bleepin' huge whole...

My friend who loved me,hid me and we went to tell the teacher, she looked and giggled, I lost it, I yelled at everyone----

OK WHAT IS EVERYONE LAUGHING AT?

To make a long story short,

I forgot to put on underwear that day!!!

I am truly traumatized, I will never be the same, all my faults lead to this special day, all my wrong doings lead to the kids laughing,

WHAT!!!!!!!! YA NEVAH SAW A WHITE BUTT BEFORE.


Ps. Goulish giveaway at my giveaway tab!!! (go to the top of my page and click giveaways!!!! Do it now. (after you comment of course) ;)

16 coments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that is hilarious!!!!

i am luvin your sense of humor!!! hahaaaaaa!

Kristie said...

Too funny. I've been missin' you at my blog, everything OK?

Cheryl Anne said...

you do realize we are all laughing again. :) what a story.

samiam said...

Oh how sad. Kids can be crappy! I bet you never forgot to wear underwear again!! =)

tammy said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

When I started reading this, I was thinking - How can she remember her first day of kindergarten, because I sure can't?

Now I see. Your poor little kindergarten self!

heather said...

Oh I like memory Monday! THat is a funny story! Poor girl!

Unknown said...

oh dear..that is too funny!! When i was in kindergarten I was so so so shy..I was petrified to ask the teacher to use the bathroom. So I peed my pants. Everyday.Until the teacher caught on that it was me peeing everywhere. I dont remember how it stopped, I just remember the embarrassment of standing over the puddle on the floor,all the kids pointing at me and me with my soaking wet dress insisting that I was not the one who peed. I think of all the places I peed. the floor, the carpet,the chair...I remember it all.

Jamie said...

OH BOY!!!!!! I can definately see how that would leave lasting scars.

shauna said...

So do you do a hole, underpants check on all your kids each day?!

That was one funny memory!

Mia said...

Oh Devri I tried not to laugh really I did!!! That is the best story ever. And thanks for the heads up that I better check my daughter's bum for underwear on the first day of school.

tiki_lady said...

ooohh devri! that is horrible!!! eek, traumatized for life!

Family said...

Worst part about this is those where MY pants! AAAAA xoxo

Unknown said...

you poor little 5 year old.

You know what they say? Comedy stems from tragedy.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH MY HECK YOU ARE SO HYSTERICAL! I hope you got over this tramatic experience!

Renee said...

he he he. Oh so good!

Jessie said...

Oh man! Things like that can be so traumatizing as a kid. I have my share of stories like that too! Oh, but you are so darn adorable. Thanks for the stories.