Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!


This week I am thankful for this=


1. The Grand O' U S of A.

2. Freedom

3. Free Speech

4. Differences

5. Heavenly Father

6. Proctor and Gamble. ( confused, go here) it will explain everything.....

7. My healthy family. Maka went in for a routine again, and he is still clear of Cancer.. Yipee Skippy Peanut Butter..

8. Life's little treasures. I know I always talk about my children, but come on guys they have got to be the bestest, custest, funniest little kids on this earth... (again biased)..

9. Roots. I am so thankful for my husband teaching my children the Tongan Culture, they can understand and speak it, they truly live the Tongan way..

10. My Tongan Spirit. What? You didn't know I was Tongan?
(Koe Mo'oni e mo'oni)

11. Aanya- Her birthday is around the corner, guess how many things she wants to do for her b-day? 10 including going to the Byu/ Utah game. She is truly her father, and I love her for that.. OK a little of me too.

12. To be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

13. Toilets- OK this is too much info- but I am doing a cleanse for my body.... Enough said.

14. You wonderful bloggin' friends.
(cuz I couldn't end with toilets....Duh!!)



Peace out.....

And for the record I did not post this at 2:30 in the morning.. Nope not me.

14 coments:

Unknown said...

Are you doing the master cleanse?? I tried it but lasted 1 day before I gave up! Let me know what cleanse your doing,maybe if it is a different one than I tried I will try it.

gigi said...

I love your thankful list and the only other thing I would add to it today is Insurance. I am greatful that we have Health Insurance. They have payed out over 100 thousand dollars in the last 3 months. I'am also glad that we have met our deductable and out of pocket expences. Yahoo!!

Jan said...

I use to have Tongan home teachers at Ricks College. I loved them so much. Such great guys. I felt safe with them. They had my back :)

You have a great list of thankful things. Thanks for sharing and I totally agree about toilets.

Kaci said...

Awhh I love Thankful Thursday! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your kids are extremely lucky to be getting 2 cultures! Your family seems so awesome! I'm glad a clean bill of health was issued!

Melissa P said...

I like your thankful Thursday. I think we all need to take more time to sit down and look at what we are thankful for.

Hillary said...

That's a lot to be thankful for! Especially the toilet! Cause when you need one and there isn't one around..... you're sure glad when there is one!

I'm doing a thankful month!

Anonymous said...

Great list, you always make me smile!

Brenda said...

Great list. It's good to remember what we are thankful for!

Kristina P. said...

Toilets are wonderful.

Mia said...

So glad to hear the good news about Maka.

Becky said...

Tell me about your cleanse!!!

tammy said...

Fabulous list! You have much to be thankful for.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

a great list...and boy am i glad you didn't leave us hanging in the toilet!
we are thankful for you too!