Sunday, November 2, 2008

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise or Repeat



I packed my suitcase, ya know the one that looks like a pillowcase, that very well could be one.



threw my toothbrush, and jams in it and ran out the door.



I was soo big, I was having a sleep over. No fear hear, no bed wetting, I was ready to be grown up.



I was ready to face what everyone had been talking about, it was time to find out what a sleep over was all about.



I remember talking about things, things I didn't really want to talk about. And then it all started.



We went into the kitchen and played what then was called Colonel Puff Puff. I was having the time of my life.



Movies, fun, and food, and more food, and more fun.



But somewhere, somehow, it didn't turn out like I had planned or dreamed.



As we snuggled into our sleeping bags, with our pillows with the wet toothbrush packed back into the pillowcase, I felt something rumbling in my tummy. It wasn't the ground shaking, but my insides.



I didn't know what to do, I just hoped it would go away, we told stories, and giggled some more.



Then I jumped out of my sleeping bag, and ran to the bathroom, I knew this would not be a good outcome.


I hurried and pulled down my ruffled panties, but I am saddened to say that those cute panties weren't so cute anymore.

Crap!! Literally. ( guys I was 7)

What was I to do.... I am a big girl.. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but what about the undies?



There I sat in the bathroom sweatin' like the devil I am. Then I got a great idea!!



Dev, sneak to the friends bedroom, and grab a pair of undies.



I was smooth. No one knew, I was fly!!!



The next day, we all said our goodbyes, and went home.



The next day at school all the girls were throwing up in their mouths. Why you ask?



Let me explain...



When I went to change the undies, I didn't think of what to do with that awful wet, smelling panties,



So I just threw them in her underwear drawer.



To this day I want to believe that no one knew it was me..



But honestly, we have had kids, we know what crap smells like... I did not shower after the issue, and just went to bed..How could they not know...



Who ever smelt it, delt it right?



At our house, our kids are not aloud to have sleep overs, call me mean, call me overprotective, but just don't call me stinky!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Memories in the Making.



Halloween was a blast, We live in a ritzy part of town, were not rich, just pretend...



So our neighbors go all out. Decorations, playing the part, and even haunted houses in their garages.. WE had a blast.



Here are their costumes.. Their were only two costume changes.. So we did pretty good..



Baby was a Vampire in the day time, pooped all over his pants so then for trick or treating he was Spidy Man.




Elaiasi went as a Vampire


Leila was a Angel in the day time, but insisted she wanted to be a princess in the night. ( thank goodness for "Dress Up")



Lavi went as a Devil





Katalina went as Supergirl




Keilani went as a hip Chinese girl





Aanya went as Oompa Loompa!!!!



And No we didn't cut her hair, just made it look that way!!!



We had great memories... Thanks daddy for coming along.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is election day-
Have you voted?
Do you know if your registered?
Go to this a wonderful website www.canivote.org where they can find out if you are registered and lots of other info on the voting process! We as women need to let our voices be heard!

33 coments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i am dying at that story. DYING! i was cackling for like 5 minutes. thanks for the awesome laugh, and mental image. still laughing.

awesome costumes. they all looked FABULOUS !what a fun halloween!

Kristie said...

The baby as a vampire was perfect! And the oopma loompa cracked me up (they scared me as a kid). We don't do sleep overs either, now I have one more reason to add to the list...

gigi said...

Sad story I hated that for you being so little and all. I think not having sleep overs is a great idea. My mom didn't allow them and my boys only tried it once with their cousin and were back at the house by 10;00 and we all slept better.

Great costumes and cute, cute kids!

Sue said...

I swear I have the same kind of memories with sleep overs...I personally hate them...
My kids always got into trouble when I let them do it..

Loved the costumes...Soo cute.Looks like you guys had some fun.

HaYn Mama said...

OMGOSH! I was getting all sweaty with 7 year old you! What a horror story. Thank goodness we grow up and get over it right?!

I love your kiddies' costumes. They are so cute.

Jamie said...

ROFL. What a SAD and yet FUNNY story!!
Your kids look fabulous, glad you had such a great Halloween!!

tiki_lady said...

cute costumes. I guess baby had a bit of what mommy had! rfolrfol

I love sleep overs. I don't really like for my children to sleep over at other people's home's. We have to really like you in order to let one of our beloveds bless you with their presence.

But, I figure that is what sleep overs are. To stay up late and giggle all night. The next day they are miserable. I just condemn them to their rooms until they are ready to play nicely. Sleep overs are a privillege so they have to keep their rooms and the house clean all week for a friday night party.

Ewww, i can't believe you chucked them back in the drawer!! roflrofl
being 7, that might be too young for a sleep over. At least nobody called you stinky butt!

Renee said...

Oh, so sorry about that! Being little is really hard sometimes.

The kids were so cute, but I have to say, the Oompa Loompa is my favorite!!!

rachel said...

I love the oompa loompa one the best too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!
I'm begging all fellow bloggers to post voting reminders today and tomorrow! Also, if you will let people know of a wonderful website www.canivote.org where they can find out if they are registered and lots of other info on the voting process! We as women need to let our voices be heard! It's easy! Please help!
Thanks,
Angie

Jan said...

Oh my goodness. What a memory for sure. What a roar.

Love the costumes and everyone was smiling.

Anonymous said...

Ok Devri, that poopy story was probably the grossest story I've ever read on a blog, but thanks for sharing! haha

Your kids looks adorable as usual! Love the super girl costume.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on the question of photographing in the dark. I'm not educated enough to answer that, but thanks for thinking that!! Right now for me its all about some indoors and lots outdoors!

Hillary said...

Oh my! That was very brave of you to share! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

Looks like a fun Halloween was had by all. I LOVE the umpa lumpa!

shauna said...

Holy crap! Thanks for sharing. Thought you were going to say you tried to hide the evidence by flushing them and then clogged the toilet which then overflowed from the bathroom and into. . .everywhere. The truth was much worse. Poor girl finding unfamiliar poopy underpants in her drawer! And poor you. Good thing you got that off your chest.

Loved the umpa loompa. Did you come up with that yourself?

hoLLy said...

that story is hilarious! and sad too:( sorry that happened, how traumatizing!

and i LOVE all of your kids costumes. looks like you had an awesome halloween!!

Mia said...

Oh that was the worst funniest story evah! Devri, I am so glad that you are spreading the love with your memories. The kids were adorable in their costumes. I love the green hair ;)

Unknown said...

I just threw up in my mouth...thanks for further torturing the prego lady..

The kids are darling....love the oompa loompa.

tammy said...

Oh your poor little 7 year old self! I am dying for you right now.

Cute costumes and pics!

tutietutu said...

Oh, the poop story is too funny!
Great costumes!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome!! Thanks for shouting out vote day!

Wendy said...

Cute kids, I love your photo on the top of your blog too!
OK, just to let you know I put your contest on my blog!! SO 5 Entries for me!! yeah me.

Mindi said...

love the kid's costumes. the oompah is a personal favorite of mine.

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Love the costumes! Your kids are all just so adorable. You are a wonder mom!

Kat said...

i just want to know what time you have to get up in the morning on halloween to get SEVEN kids ready!! :)

Vanessa said...

Cute Halloween pics!

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a trauma at seven, sorry!

On a lighter note, I love the costumes! My personal favorites are the little vampire and the Oompa Loompa-too cute!

Steph said...

We don't have sleepovers here either. At least not right now.
I may change my mind later.

LOVE your costumes!

And I LOVED the Aanya 'missionary' story! Brought tears to my eyes actually. I hope my girls can be so strong if ever confronted. Good job girly! Good job.

Ane said...

Hey Stinky! jk! Masi'i! Woman, that is TMI if you you know what I mean! LOL... The worst part is that you put them in her drawer! HAHAHA! What a sweet friend! lol! I am lovin' your kids costumes, you are one creative mama!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I WAS DYING LAUGHING AT YOUR STORY! I am SO sorry that happened to you. isn't it something that even though it happened that long ago, you can still relive it? I HATE THAT!
But it did make me laugh!
And the costumes! TOO CUTE!
Now who am I looking for on your page? Who showed up? What am I missing?

SuperCoolMom said...

I could totally beat your poop story...but if I told you, then I'd have to kill you. THE MOST Embarrassing moment EVER!

Tara D. said...

I was laughing soooo hard! That's hilarious, and a little sad too. Sorry! ROFL But hey, it makes for a great story. Loved all the kids costumes, they're so cute!

Tamara and Marc said...

Devri, Your kids have gotten so big. I loved the story and the costumes. Thanks for posting on Ana's page so I could find you. How are you doing?