Friday, January 23, 2009

I am standing in Concrete..

Soo--- Here it is.. Obama was sneaky today. He hid his face out of public and signed away at this...


Our new President has only been in office days, and he already has turned my stomach more than once.


He has vowed that he will not torture terrorists, but he will kill inacent babies..

What the crap?





Heavenly Father please help us.

I for one will never give in, I will never stand on the wrong side.

Poor little ones.

My heart breaks for you tonight.


It is murder,

Did you know that Hitler did not kill more than 11 million people, well ever since Roe vs. Wade there has been that many abortions.. And to think, It will triple that now.

I can't even turn on the news anymore, it depresses me. He is everywhere, and he is not God. My heavenly father is in heaven, not on this earth. He is my President of my country, but the only President I really love and trust is President Thomas S. Monson.

Go check out Jan's post on abortion. She is an amazing writer, and put into words I can't.

Did you sign the petition yet? no- Go to my side bar, sign it, then add it to your blog.. Get the word out..

Take care my dear friends.

I am going to go throw up now...

18 coments:

Dolly said...

Well stated Devri!! I'm off to find that petition and ask people to sign it also...

gigi said...

I heard this on the news and was so sickened. I guess it won't be the last. It's going to be a long 4 years.

Unknown said...

Amen! I signed too, I hope and pray something can change from it.

Family said...

Tyrants and Terrors will walk the earth and we as a people have to do what is right. We have to stand as one. I love you. I threw up too.

Jamie said...

SICKNING!!!!!! I don't even have words to describe how I feel. I want to scream, Bring me those babies, I want them!!!!Sre subject with me I'll stop now.

Tara D. said...

I also signed this petition to fight FOCA about a week or so ago. I just don't understand how a person can justify this, it makes me soooo mad!!!

Melissa P said...

I fell asleep before the news last night. Thanks for bringing me up to speed. I'm not surprised. Every time I heard that man speak I knew he was evil. I knew bad things were going to happen when he got into office. I will be signing your petition. That makes me sick to think he thinks it is okay.

Renee said...

I read it too. It's so sad.

CaryManda said...

well put!
when i saw it yesterday it made me sick to my stomach. This after only a couple days in office...i'm scared of what is to come.

HaYn Mama said...

i signed it yeaterday.
my friend participated in a vid abt fighting the foca. go check the link on my personal blog noeluvspiko.vox.com

thanx for spreading the word on this. this is something I believe we all should stand together on in fighting... no way are my tax $$$ going to support the termination of innocent children.

hoLLy said...

i am throwing up with you. i just blogged about the same thing. its sickening. and just PURE EVIL!

Unknown said...

Well said!!! I feel the same. My stomach is weak because of that man. We will have to brace ourselves because this is just the beginning!!

Anonymous said...

I know, don't even get me started. It's going to be a loooong four years and here I was trying to be optimistic!

Thanks for wanting to play along...Let's go with the letter "g", list your favorite ten with the letter "g".

Jan said...

Thanks for keeping on top of this. I had no idea he signed this secretly. I am beyond sickened. We pay for these people now. What is next for our country. We are going to have to beef up our prayers. Like as in collective praying and drawing on the powers of heaven.

Becky said...

A post well done Devri. I too was inspired by Jan's post. It's amazing how people respond to this subject

rachel said...

It just makes me sick! Great post Devri- I know it's only been a few days and what next?

Anonymous said...

P.S. When you're ready, link your letter post back to me, I have updated my post. Check it out!

Brooke said...

Amen Devri!

The whole time during the election I watched many you tube videos on this and him speaking regarding it! It just makes me sick to think about it! What were people thinking?

I'm off to sign the petition....
Have a lovely Sunday!