I was boycotting posting today, but I gave in.
Here is my version of Tanja's "To Tell or Not to Tell"
1. I am not ashamed of my country today. Boo'ing the President of the United States..
2. I did not chuckle at my 5 year old when I picked her up from school today..
Me- did you watch the inauguration today?
Me- never mind.
Lavi_ oh is that when the black evil man became president?
3. I did not in no way call our utilities and yell at them.. I did not freak out when I could not find my can of trash.
4. We are not dealing with Strep Throat at my house or Pneumonia. It bites big time. but I am not telling you that only one person has both of those things.. That would be horrible.
5. I did not hand over my mother of the year award and give it to a lady at the store yesterday.. She did not have a coat on herself, and left her little baby in a coat. It was not 9 degrees outside. I heart my award too much.
6. I did not make a fool of myself yesterday in my post.. I couldn't do that, I am 100% not blond.
That is all folks, got to fly....
Have a great rest of the night.
An Official Apology to Stay at Home Moms
1 hour ago