Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Uh Oh- Look who is in the Dog house.


Guess why-

Lavi has a mind of her own, she is 6, and acts like she is 21.


Lavi- Mom, How do you know that you are pregnant?

Me- You just know.

Lavi- That is not what dad told me.

Me- Oh yeah, what did dad tell you..

Lavi- I asked dad how do mom's know, and he said "because they get fat and chubby".

Me- OH YEAH?

Where is that brown man anyway?




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am thankful for counting to ten, before I reached my hubby.

I am also thankful for health.. Kono had Strep Throat and Pneumonia all at once.. But he is getting better..

I am thankful for the priesthood blessings.

I am thankful for a worthy man. And a Hot one, might I add.

I am thankful for you all. I love coming here for a time out...

What are you thankful for today?

19 coments:

Jamie said...

OOPS, I am sure he did not mean it:) I am grateful for the priesthood too. I don't know where my family would be with out this blessing!

Kristina P. said...

I like the new blog layout!

I hope she doesn't go around asking all the chubby women if they are pregnant! :)

Brenda said...

Ha ha! Looks like someone is sleeping on the couch! And I'm thankful for ward sisters and bed rest even though it's boring.

Kristen said...

I'm thankful for the laugh you gave me

Kristen said...

Love the "chubby" comment. Hope that doesn't mean I'm pregnant!

Renee said...

That's funny.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness.......That is hilarious!!!! He does have a point! LOL
Oh and yes, I'm totally jealous!!!!!! Where exactly do you live anyways? Cali somewhere? Just wondering!

*juli* said...

I'm thankful for your blog!!

rachel said...

So funny! I am thankful for my family.

Kerri said...

That's hilarious! Sadly, it's true, we do get fat and chubby. What am I thankful for? My Life.

CaryManda said...

love it! Sometimes I don't make it to 10 before i find my darling stink.
I am thankful for the Priesthood and a worthy man who holds it in our home.....as stink as he can be. :)

Suzanne said...

So funny. Made me chuckle out loud. He's in trouble though, no doubt. You always brighten my day, Devri!

Melissa P said...

Your Lavi sounds like a laugh. My puppies are Brittanies. They are in the spaniel family though. I am thankful for you giving me laughs. I am also thankful for my husband that has a stable job in this scary economy right now.

Anonymous said...

You!

Anonymous said...

I think it is a man thing that they have to outgrow. You made me laugh out loud too and my son asked if I was laughing at him.

I am thankful for everything most of the time.

Jan said...

Loookin good in here.

Oh that is so funny. I know those questions all to well. Priesthood is so important.

Kaleena said...

Thanks for reading my comment on Kerri's blog and swingin by to check mine out. I appreciate the comment and the prayers. I am sorry for your loss. We hoped that the hole in her heart would heal, but it was just too large to close on it's own I guess. The doctor's are monitoring her at least. We have had several spells where she stops breathing, but never this terrifying before. Please continue to keep us (especially my little Laney) in your prayers. I know God hears all, but a crowd of voices with the same prayers couldn't hurt! Thanks.
Kaleena

The Mom said...

Ooooh, I would have smacked him!

I am thankful that I got to do some crafting today instead of working!

Misty said...

Sweet. I wonder what my husband would say, since I am currently "fat and chubby" in my pregnant state. :)