I am the first one to tell you I am not perfect, I have my ups and downs, my goods and some bads.
Did you notice my 2 post yesterday. It was like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde.
I want to take a stand, I want to tell the President of the United States something if I may.. I know he blackberry's my blog more often than not, so here is a note to you Mr. President.
I am not a republican, nor a Democrat, when you were running your campaign I could tell in your soul that you were not a good person, but although I did not vote for you, I chose to give you a shot, a chance, to make a change for America the Free.
Hmmm- My husband saw you on Television last night.. Did you really try to put fear into the American People? I thought this country is for Hope, for Freedom.
I also noticed that you had said that it is not the time to start buying American..
What Planet are you from?
Yes, buy American, Yes, have Hope, American will get back on it's feet.
But then again, putting FEAR into peoples minds, will not make it better..
Who's side are you on Mr. President.
PS. When the polls say that nobody wants your stimulus package, you are not suppose to reply " The people in America voted for me, they wanted me, and change"
FYI- This is not about you... It is about America, the beautiful, the FREE, please keep it that way!!!!
Open your ears, and let humble come into your heart.
Thanks for your time..
Just another America voting for Hope not Fear.
1. Chocolate Pudding... I think I have downed 7 cups this morning.
2. Ideas for Food Storage... I love talking to people about their food storage. I learned that not only to store food, but don't forget about the little butts. I purchased cloth diapers, and plastic covers, cuz they're going to need them fo sho.. NOW could someone teach me how to use these. (for future use)
3. My hubby.. He has so much Patience with me.. I am the luckiest girl in da world.
4. Bloggin friends.. Yes, I am thankful for you, even the ones who do not comment.
5. My Family, My Mommy, My self.. yes, myself... can you believe that?
A Dog's Tale
1 day ago