Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Through the Eyes of a Child

It doesn't matter what side of party your on, I am not on either side, I am on Heavenly Father's side.


But you can't deny the fact that children are pure at heart, and see all things.


I had this conversation with my daughter and her teacher yesterday.



Aanya- Mom, I need to tell you something. We were told to draw a photo of Obama, and so I did.


Me- Oh yea?


Aanya- (Chuckling) So I drew him with horns and a nose ring.


Me- Why did you do that?


Aanya- Because he is taking all our money away, and killing babies, and bringing war to America.


Me- OK.


I got an email from her teacher


teacher- I just wanted to let you know what was happening..


Me- Didn't you tell her to draw a photo of what she saw Obama as?


Me- I though so.


Me and my husband do not talk politics with our children, they can see for themselves.



I did watch Obama have an interview with Fox News last night and he stated that when ever he wanted to feel bad about himself, he just needed to turn on the Fox News Channel..


Mr. President,


You could also go talk to the 5Th graders..


Just saying....


This photo was not her photo of course, but I can't wait to see it.


NOw don't go a judging me or hating me, I had to post it for journaling purpuses, and that photo I did not do, but someone definatly has the same idea as my 11 year old daughter. She might not be so pure anymore..hee hee

12 coments:

gigi said...

My sweetheart watches FOX everynight, I mean everynight. I guess I was reading when they interviewed Obama and he said that. Well, what now? She did as the teacher said and that was her opinion. So what now? Good luck.

The Mom said...

I love it! That is great.

HaYn Mama said...

My gosh that is too funny! The things kids do! How weird that there is a photo out there that has been enhanced to have the same things that your daughter drew at school... Did Aanya see that pic before she drew her own pic? Or is it just coincidence?

rachel said...

So funny!

tammy said...

Kids aren't stupid, that's for sure! They sometimes see more than we do.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I LOVED IT! Through the eyes of a child! Love them!

Jamie said...

Perfect, They call it as they see it, thats for sure!!

Jan said...

I bet they were never asked to draw a picture of Pres. Bush. What is next. Probably a little worship center in each classroom. She gets it so young.

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS!!! Gotta love the kiddos.

Family said...

She was obedient. You gotta love that.

Pancake said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I agree with Jan, bet they were never asked to draw George! Too cute!

Brynn said...

I think that's pretty darn funny!