Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tell or to Not to Tell!!


Here is my list..


1. I did not go to the extreme of sticking stuff down the toilet to see if my cell phone was there, that would be disgusting.


2. I really think that we should let the Senate decide our future for our children. Come on people.


3. I never want to be rich, because then I would have to pay my taxes.


4. I did not accidentally grab the wrong toothbrush this morning, started to brush my teeth, then realize it tasted like soft scrub.. no joke.

5. I did not give in to my 2 year old, he is not eating the whole bag of chocolate chips right now. (better him than me right?)

6. I did not forget to buy floss at the store, and I did not use my hair to floss my teeth this morning.. hair and soft scrub... hmmm
Have a great day.

13 coments:

HaYn Mama said...

Devri,
you are beyond hilarious! All I gotta say is EWWWWWWW hair and soft scrub... did you not get enough sleep? Well at least you flossed and brushed your teeth unlike some people named Kanoe who is more into blogging right now than hygiene!lol

Renee said...

Oh my gosh, Devri, I love you!

Stacie S-H said...

ROFL oh my...what a day you have had already! Thats pretty funny

gigi said...

HELLO!! Soft scrub?? Well your teeth should be clean and white! Just SMILE!!

Kristina P. said...

I posted a post a while ago, with a very disturbing picture, saying that it was less disgusting that getting a hair caught in my toothbrush. Blech.

Jamie said...

I am pretty sure the soft scrub took care of your next dental cleaning. That is some tuff hair you have there:)

Kristen said...

Hair and soft scrub! Your life is never dull!

Jan said...

Oh what a start to a day. Soft scrub. I bet your teeth are squeaky smooth. And bleached nice and white. Then the hair floss trick huh. Mine always breaks and then I get a little piece of hair stuck and that drives me crazier.

Eat on little one. Chips ahoy.

Tara D. said...

I love that you can just tell us things like this. You're too funny! There need to be more of you out there, :).

Kerri said...

I've never thought to use my hair as floss before. I'll have to remember that trick.
Was your phone in the toilet?

Shauna said...

What a great post! Sorry I haven't been by for a few work has been crazy busy! ♥ Hugs :)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

You been hitting the bottle again? I thought those meetings were helping! :-)
You are so funny and truthful! It's why I ♥ ya so!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

You are hilarious! Soft scrub??? Seriously, Woman!