Not THE one, but the one where you or your husband never evah want to think about the unthinkable..Not divorse
Ok, so why am I putting it on here? Because if it evah should happen to me, then it is on record..
1. If I should pass before my time, these are some rules for my husband.
A. You will defiantly mourn for 1 month, then on the second month find a
New wife. ON the 3rd month you must get married.
1. This wife will not be as cool as me.
2. This wife Will be LDS.
3. This wife Will love my children like their own.
4. This wife Will KNOW how to do Hair.... (that is a must!)
5. This wife Will continue my blog.
B. You will put photos of me all throughout the house. You will record
my voice and play it daily.
C. You will quit your job, make your wife work, and you raise the children.
(I know that contradicts #3, So What!)
D. Your wife must learn the Tongan Language.
E. Give all my blankets to the children and let them sleep with it every night.
1. You must keep the same blah, blah menus.. There will be no up scaling
Then I said to my husband, if you should die, what rules do you want me to have.. He said this.....
A. I don't have to worry, not to be rude, but even if you looked like Angelia,
no one would want to marry you..
Me- That was rude...Why do you say that?
Maka- because no man wants to marry into 7 children..
Me- True Dhat!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!