Friday, February 27, 2009

The UNSPEAKABLE talk....

NO!


Not THE one, but the one where you or your husband never evah want to think about the unthinkable..
Not divorse

But Death!


That one..



Ok, so why am I putting it on here? Because if it evah should happen to me, then it is on record..



1. If I should pass before my time, these are some rules for my husband.


A. You will defiantly mourn for 1 month, then on the second month find a


New wife. ON the 3rd month you must get married.


1. This wife will not be as cool as me.

2. This wife Will be LDS.
3. This wife Will love my children like their own.

4. This wife Will KNOW how to do Hair.... (that is a must!)

5. This wife Will continue my blog.


B. You will put photos of me all throughout the house. You will record
my voice and play it daily.

C. You will quit your job, make your wife work, and you raise the children.


(I know that contradicts #3, So What!)


D. Your wife must learn the Tongan Language.

E. Give all my blankets to the children and let them sleep with it every night.

F. Cooking...

1. You must keep the same blah, blah menus.. There will be no up scaling
on me.


G. Nevah Evah Forget me, and the way I loved you.

Then I said to my husband, if you should die, what rules do you want me to have.. He said this.....

A. I don't have to worry, not to be rude, but even if you looked like Angelia,
no one would want to marry you..

Me- That was rude...Why do you say that?

Maka- because no man wants to marry into 7 children..



Me- True Dhat!








Have a Wonderful Weekend!

26 coments:

Tara D. said...

I was confused at first, it took me a while to catch on. I thought the picture symbolized divorce rather than death. So I was like, where does the divorce fit into this??? lol My bad!
And yes, this is all very true. Sad but indeed true.

Kristie said...

Don't listen to your hubby, you're adorable enough, sexy enough, and witty enough to snag another, even with 7 kids! And the kids are adorable,any man who would pass you over for them would be an idiot.

rachel said...

We were discussing this in book club this week, believe it or not! And it really had nothing at all to do with the book, but everyone really had strong opinions and it did make for a great discussion :)

CaryManda said...

before we had kids I was totally on the you will mourn me forever!! train. but now, with some kidlets, i've changed my tune slightly. I do like your idea of the photos and the recorded voice being played daily though!
;)

gigi said...

There is Power in Possitive thinking!
Now do it!!!
You know we can never be replaced :)

Mia said...

LOL I love your rules, I have some of the very same.

Messy Jess said...

That really is a tough one. I'd like to believe that my husband loved me so much that he could never love another.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Your rules are hilarious and I would amend to add: She must be much uglier than me. And HA! to his "logic" about no one wanting to marry you with 7 kids, my mom just remarried last April and she has 10 so tell him not to be too careful! :)

Melissa P said...

I can't believe your hubby told you no one would marry you with 7 kids. I always tell my husband he has to get remarried if I die too. I can't imagine my kids without a mom. I just don't want him to rebound marry. We watched a guy do that in our ward. It didn't end too nicely.

Kristina P. said...

Should be easy enough.

Jamie said...

Fabulous!!!! I am selfish, I always have wanted to go first.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

Shauna said...

Come enter my Fun Friday giveaway :) The winner will be posted tonight!

Pancake said...

loved your rules! WOW, month three he marries!!!

Aquaspce said...

Too Funny! I think I would throw in that my kids MUST be allowed to visit their Grandparents EVERY summer....
Yup, that would be in there, oh and that HIS mom is NEVER allowed to dress my daughter!

HaYn Mama said...

I am totally cracking up... girl I had the same talk with my hubby several years ago and I even picked out who his next wife will be [if she doesn't remarry by then]. After all I'm the first wife so I get to pick.LOL

So smart of you to blog it... I'm a witness to this now so I'll help you out in case you should move on before your hubby... she will continue your blog!!! and better be as hilarious as you!HAHAHAHAHA

Kristen said...

Have some of the same rules for my hubby. But I added that she has to be really ugly AND sleep in the guest room!

Leslie said...

All funny, but #5 HILARIOUS!

Shannon said...

Love the rules!! :) Especially the recording and listening to your voice daily. :)

Kat said...

I totally can see you making up these rules and only you would find a way to make him follow them if you ever did die! :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I think you should get the rules from your husband because even if you have 7 kids there will be many men who will be wanting to marry you. And I love your rules!

Burrups said...

You are so funny!! Thanks for the laugh. I am going to write down my rules too.

Sue said...

My hub has always joked with me and said just don't bring another man to my funeral. Whatever!! like I would be thinking that.
These subjects are hard to talk about that's why we joke about them.
I luv your rules. You are one hot mama. Trust me!!You wouldn't have a problem. My father in law married another woman after my hubbys mom passed away. She had 7 kids.. so there♥

The Mom said...

I hope you smacked him after he said that! LOL

tiki_lady said...

LOL, that was so funny about what Maka said to you! LOL

I have rules for dh. I want him happy, I want her to love our children and treat them nice and show them mercy. I don't want her to be fair to them because sometimes being fair would mean a big punishment. I want her merciful.

I want her to be happy and them too and if she ever EVER does anything horrible to him or them. I will sell my soul to the devil and HAUNT her every day of her life.

islandgirl said...

Hilarious! I can count on you when I need a good laugh!