Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Fun!

Father like Son.....









Daughters like Father too....








Kids playing in the rain...






Daughters like mother.......






7 little monkeys jumping on a couch... One fell off, and broke his.......

I have no idea!!!!

Again, no idea.. I was just trying to do my job.. Sheesh!

This is how I put them in "Time out"

And for the Finale......

Drum Roll Please......

Go ahead blow this puppy up..

Me picking my nose... Or was I?

I was post pregnancy last year durning the summer time, kono was 3 months, and I was nursing him...

It looks like I am picking my nose... But am I really?

Go look again...

Go ahead, use it as blackmail...


Awe!!!! Sisterly strangles


I upload some photos from my mothers camera while she was here..

They were taken last year for my dear grandmothers funeral... I heart her so...

Personally, I like my photo the best!!!

That is the worst photo of me...

Can you top it?

24 coments:

gigi said...

Those are precious pictures and yes I'm just sure we could all top that picture if truth be told.
Happy weekend!

Kaci said...

Nose picker!! :)

Elly loves Handy Manny!! Great pics!

Family said...

Who took that awful picture of you? Your monkeys fit right in with mine.

Nora said...

Awe... your children are lovely... Ummm... maybe your just scratching your nose.. :)

Renee said...

Pick away, Devri!

OK, so your girls are so pretty! How long does it take to do all that hair?

Shauna said...

I l♥ve the pictures! Thanks for sharing! ♥ Hugs :)

Jan said...

That is hilarious that you were caught in the action of digging for gold.

I adore your pictures and your little ones are just beautiful.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You seriously have a stunningly gorgeous family!! Your girls...oh! Be still my heart...such beauties!!!!

Pancake said...

everyone looks great!

Hey I wanted to say something about that kid beating up your kid. Go to the SCHOOL BOARD. That will get things taken care of.

When my kids were younger my youngest got a bully. My oldest went there and scared the crap out of that kid... maybe some kid from church could be her BIG brother for the day and put the fear into that little punk

Unknown said...

"It was a scratch-not a pick" Jerry Seinfield.

Cole said...

Did you eat it? :)

Kristina P. said...

That's OK, I don't judge you. You get a pass from me today.

Ane said...

You are so busted! lol! jk! I don't think I can top it cuz I ERASE all of my ugly ones..lol! ;)The rain dancing one is cute!
Love the kiddies pix.. and yours too! ;)

Kerri said...

LOL! You crack me up! It definitely LOOKS like your pciking your nose, but since you posted it you probably weren't. You are much braver than me!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Hahahahaha!!! You are so funny!
Your kids are so darn adorable!

Sherrie said...

You've got some awards to pick up over on my blog:

http://childresshousehold.blogspot.com/2009/03/friday-hodge-podge.html

Audrey said...

Love the kids! They are so cute!!

What's a little nose picking amoung friends huh? lol

Anonymous said...

ha ha! luv the Nose Pickin pic!

you so funny!!!

and your kids are just gorgeous!!

Shauna said...

YAHOO!! YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY :) Come over to see on my blog! CONGRATS!
♥ Hugs :)

Burrups said...

Cute pictures!! Love the way you use time out.

Paula & Skip said...

What a georgeous bunch of kids, all so cute and delightful - not sure about the noose picking :-)

nikkicrumpet said...

YOU WERE SO PICKING YOUR NOSE!!! too funny that you posted that picture. I could top it...but I wouldn't want to lose all my visitors!

Misty said...

Seriously, how long does it take you to load up the family wagon and then unload when you need to get out? I would probably only go to places with drive-thrus!

tiki_lady said...

love it! no, i instantly delete any picture I don't like of myself!