Thursday, March 12, 2009

The GDOD, BAD, and UGLY!!!





The Good....




1. I am thankful for sun shine on a cold day, if there wasn't shine on a shiver, I would loose hope.


2. Me, yep I am thankful for me, who else would clean up my kids' messes...


3. For the select few in my house who clean up after brushing their teeth.. Now if someone could
just teach Maka... ;0)


4. My Testimony.. I know you hear it a lot, but tooo darn bad... I hear people all the time, who
are afraid to show and share their testimony.. Not Me.... I'd Die for mine....



5. My husband, I love that he keeps are family on track.. Love that he will slave to provide for
this family.




Now for the bad.......









It is not bad that he can walk.. It is bad that he can run!!!!!!!




OK, not very smooth, but he chooses to run, rather than walk...


And that is BAD...

Parents, you know why!!!







The Ugly.....








I am soo angry, this might show...


Aanya got beaten up at school.



By a BOY...


I will not go into detail, but she has bruises EVERYWHERE. Her FACE, LEGS, ARMS,

and STOMACH.



They got into an argument, because he was mad at her for doing what was right.

No teachers around.. He is twice her size...


She stood there and let him do it, because she thought she'd get into trouble...


WHAT?


Maka yelled at her and said the next time ANYONE BEATS You up, You bettah get your Tongan out, and defend yourself...



I am with him... Fight to defend....



I feel so bad for her..


Guess what his punishment was....


A warning... Detention....



WHAT the CRAP?!


So she has a meet tomorrow, and she gets to show off all her wounds, and people are going



to think I beat my child...
Did I mention she got a warning too..
Yep...
For arguing......
I am so mad, someone swear for me!!!!!
She might as well just beat the crap out of him.. We wouldn't have cared...












In a marriage, if a man or woman beats up a spouse, it is called ABUSE...And you can go to jail for it...








In Elementary, if you beat someone up.. you don't get to go out to recesses.. You get to work on your homework...








I am sooooo angry,



Can you tell?





27 coments:

Shauna said...

Oh no! I am so sorry my precious friend to hear about Aanya! Here is a big hug for both of you! (((HUGS)))
L♥ve Ya LOTS!

Kristie said...

There's no tongan in our girls, but lots of fightin' Irish and Indian! I just tell them, if it comes to that, take out your earings first:-)

Melissa P said...

Your baby is too cute. I cannot believe that about your daughter. Hopefully she is okay. That would make me very angry too. I can't believe he only got detention. What is wrong with the schools now days?

The Mom said...

If your principal won't do more, I would go to the superintendent. That boy needs to be suspended and more. Don't let this go. He needs true punishment!

Devri said...

OH, I forgot to tell you this is his 3rd time.. The principal says they get 3 chances.. Aanya was the third...


great huh!

samiam said...

Wow that is crazy, I wish she would have kicked his butt!

Jan said...

That is so very ugly Devri. I can't stand things like this. It is so not right. I would think that they would pull that kid by the ears and give him a spanking like we use to get in school. But that time is over.

No, they get detention.

I am so glad you told her to stand up for herself next time. She can take the punishment of the school because she did nothing wrong. You tell her that I think she is awesome for doing the right thing and give her a hug to ease her pains.

Take care you guys.

Jan said...

Did you take pictures of her body by chance? You really should Devri.

CaryManda said...

That is insane. I'd be ringing his mum up fo sho!
I love that your hubz said get the tongan out! woot! :)
I hope she's ok!

I love hearing your testimony! It helps build mine!

Ane said...

This is ridiculous, seriously...if he is doing this at this young age, just think about him when he is older, what will he do then. He needs more than detention. Hope your daughter doesn't have to deal with this anymore. Poor thing! ♥

hoLLy said...

i would find out his address and go beat him myself! obviously this kid gets no discipline anywhere, not at school. not at home, which is where it should start. idiot parents. idiot kid. idiot principal. take it to the superintendent-i agree with "the mom"! this infuriates me! sorry that happened to your beautiful aanya:(

gigi said...

It's hard to be a parent when you want to go spank that child yourself. Our youngest son was so afraid to fight back on the bus because he would get kicked off. My DH told him about the same thing you, hit that kid and mean it, really mean it and he won't mess with you any more and if you get kicked off the bus we will drive you till you can ride again. Well he let it rock on until he couldn't take it anymore and he let the kid have it. They both got kicked off and we drove him but the boy never tried anything on him again. All others that witnessed it gained a lot of respect for Trav that day and no one ever messed with him again. I just hate that it had to come to that. But kids have to protect themselves. We can't be there all the time and teachers can't possibly see it all.
So so sorry. Life is certainly full of ups and downs, right and wrongs!

Sue said...

I am so sorry! That is "NOT O.K."

This is one of those tuff lessons in teaching our children that life isn't fair.

At least she has permission to stick up for herself next time.

Bless her heart, and your too..

Tara D. said...

WHAT?!? Dude, I would sue them if I were you! The school for allowing that to happen while my child was in their care and supposed to be safe. Who lets that happen?!? Where were these teachers!?! Oooh, I'm so mad and this isn't even my child. If the school won't do anything, I'd consider taking it further. Take pictures and document this! Seriously

Kristina P. said...

I would call a meeting with the principle, and asked if he could maybe be charged with assault. I deal with this kind of thing for my job. That's completely unnacceptable.

Melody said...

Makes me wonder what is going on in his home if he acts like that at school. He not only needs punishment, but help.

Honey Mommy said...

I would be angry too! That is just not right to get in trouble because you got beat up!

Jamie said...

Your'e kidding me!!!! I love how the child who makes the right choice always ends up in the hot seat too. I have dealt a lot with that this year. TIRED of it. Give Aanya another hug for us. oh I am getting grumpy just thinkin about it.

Kristen said...

That is just awful. I wouldn't let it go, especially if he's been in trouble before. Who's next? It doesn't seem to be a matter of "if" it happens again, but "when". I agree...take lots of pictures and push it for the next kid's sake as well as Aanya's!

nikkicrumpet said...

THAT IS SO DANG WRONG WRONG WRONG! I can't believe his parents weren't informed and then had the decency to make him apologize and they should apologize to you too. What is this world coming to that a boy can beat up a girl and not get in serious trouble. I hope next time she kicks the crap out of him!

Family said...

What the crap! I will punch your principal in the face first!!!!!!!!! Then his mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not touch my Aanya!! you are such a sissy for hitting a girl. How about some serious phyciogical work done on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Anne said...

WEll, its been said already, but that is awful. makes my stomach turn to think about it. Poor girl!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

OH my goodness! I would be livid too! Your poor little sweetheart!

Sending you tons of hugs, Devri!

Messy Jess said...

Thank you for the kind words you left for me. It really helped.

- there must be something terribly wrong in his life to do such things. But if the school won't defend your daughter she has the right to defend herself. It breaks my heart to see kids now adays and their home situation. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

At our school the cops would be called first thing. My advise to my children was always you can take one hit but you don't have to take two. Defend yourself just let them throw the first punch. I hope she kicks his trash next time.

The world is a scary place, pray, pray, pray, for the safety of our children.'

Hugs to you all!

in time out said...

i am so sorry to read this. how is she doing now? sweet hugs and prayers to you. ♥

tiki_lady said...

ugh, it will happen once and once only! now, she definitely knows that NO ONE lays a hand on her, no matter how old or young they are! she has a right to defend herself. We had to give this lesson to our children too. They will be in trouble if they don't defend themselves .Don't provoke but definitely be prepared to answer. And beat the tar out of them so they have no doubt not to come knocking again.
GRRRrrrrrrr on how the school handled it.