Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Comment Contest!

I am bored! Lets play a little game.....


But first, I was on Tammy's blog yesterday, and she had a post on how Obama gave this great man a package of Cd's, and gave back a present, telling him that he didn't need it... wow.. So I wanted to see the truth, not that I didn't trust Tammy, I love reading the news about it all...

So Photos Say a thousand words right?!!!!

If that is the case,,


Boy, we are in trouble...


Anywho!!!!



Comment Contest!!!!


Are ya ready.. Look at the photo, make up a comment, make it clean, fun, and funny.


I will have an outsider pick the funniest comment, and the winner will win a little something from me.. I will not tell you what it is, you will just have to wait to get it in the mail...




I promise, no bombs, poop, or photos of Obama...



Winner will be picked Monday Morning. Thanks for playing..



And ALL you 50 million people who stalk my blogity blog blog, go ahead play,






I promise I don't bite.....

24 coments:

gigi said...

His voice sounds like fingernails down a chalk board.

Hillary said...

Ok,. I'll play.. first thing that jumped into my head was....

Dude, you're an idiot!

Kerri said...

"mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa". Like the adults on Charlie Brown. And all of the men off to the side are furiously writing it down because Obama is our first black president, therefore we must worship him and take everything as gospel. It doesn't matter that we can't understand him!

CaryManda said...

From the guy in the background:
"that reminds me, I have to clean out the litter box when I get home!"

Cole said...

From the guy on the left, "Do you think if I brought him home my Mother-in-law would leave?"

Pancake said...

All top execs MUST wear blue ties.. thus saith obama

Jan said...

I wonder if America could give him back to where he was like he gave me back the Churchhill bust.

Devri said...

I am playing....

From Prime Minister Gordon Brown:

" I see your mouth moving, but I can't figure out what your saying."

Devri said...

YOu know if I win, I get to keep the prize,, yeah babeh!!

jk

Shauna said...

YAHOO! Count me in...
HELLO are your listening to me Man!

Aquaspce said...

Okay starting with the guy with the pen in his mouth...

"That's add the four and carry the two..."

Guy beside him:
"What's a four letter word for wagon?"

Guy beside Obama
"Whatcha talkin' about Willis?"

Obama:
"No one on the corner has swagga like us..."

Joann said...

I need to think about this to come with a winner. In the meantime...I've nominated you for an award over at Pigs and Ponies! Check it out.

Kristina P. said...

I don't even know what's going on in this picture!

Jamie said...

Can't you just tell by the look on his face he is surely thinking
"WHO elected you president?!!"

Renee said...

Hmmm, I'm not so witty, but I'll enjoy reading the other comments!

Tara D. said...

"I wonder how long it'll take before someone notices that cliffhanger. I'll give it another 20 minutes before someone points it out. Maybe I should tell him...no, no, I'll let someone else do the telling. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and try to look somewhat interested."

Kristie said...

(guy in the background) Is that light really coming from the other side of his head?

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I'm not that witty but this is fun so I'll join the contest.

"Don't block his teleprompter, Dude! I need to get out of here before he resorts to his Hope speech."

tiki_lady said...

hmmm...
Prime Minister:
I wonder how big his ears REALLY are??

the two reporters:
We're taking bets! what can we put you down for??
Are they bigger than Baby New Years?

tiki_lady said...

remember, mine was the first original! LOL

HaYn Mama said...

Prime Minister:
not hearing a word Obama is saying but is thinking... "didn't Obama go to a private school in Hawaii.... hmmm Hawaii that's where I'd like to be right now... MMmmm Waikiki beach with all those lovely ladies dressed in bikinis that resemble dental floss .... dental floss I think Obama needs to use some he's still got some lunch in his teeth."

HOHA, thanks for the fun... I wanna win!!!!

hoLLy said...

Brown: "Crap, I think I just crapped my pants. Yet, I still sit here. In my own crap. Listening to crap. Aw, crap."

Family said...

Obama "Quiet down, Quiet down! I didn't start in your wallet first."

Prime Minister thinking "Oh crap where is my wallet."

Reporters writing a note to self, "REMINDER>>>check wallet when we get back!"

*juli* said...

"Note to self: Speak to White House Chef about reducing the fiber in President Obama's diet..." Guy next to him.

guy in the back #1- "Uhh... 'T'?"

Guy in the back #2-"nope. that's another arm. Two more wrong answers and you've got a hangman."