Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Spiritual Tag...

Shall we see how far we can spread this....

It is an easy one.

1. Take this button and put it on your sidebar.




2. Now in a post, (it can be a new one, or go in and edit an old one) Bare your testimony. Show the world that you have a testimony of your church.

3. Now link your new button to that post...

That is it..

I know that the Internet is a powerful tool. If we can use it to share our testimony's to those who are searching for theirs, if we can change one persons life,


IT WILL BE WORTH IT..

Don't forget to pass on this tag.


Let's see how far this can go..


Thank you...

You can go here to read my testimony.


(if you are not of the LDS faith, why don't you share your testimony of your own faith, I would love to read it).

Tell everyone to take the button... Lets get this out there..

10 coments:

Melissa P said...

Devri,
You are awesome. I am going to do this. I love your spiritual Sundays. I always want to do it too. Unfortunately I do not always listen well enough at church to find something to post. Thanks for this great idea.

gigi said...

Awesome idea, Devri!

Kristina P. said...

I'm curious to see how far it goes!

susette said...

I love the photo you have connected with your testimony. I have that same picture in my entry way. It's my very favorite Greg Olson Painting. What a wonderful post idea. A testimony can be a powerful tool in sharing the gospel.

Pancake said...

great idea, I did a ask a mormon series. that helped, greta idea!

Family said...

Nice.. when I post aagin I will. I love you.

in time out said...

This is so sweet and touching. I will participate. I wrote something tonight...and then came here now, and find your beautiful post. Thanks for sharing. I love the button. I will put it on when I get to the post.

Sue said...

I'm in..I want to share. We are leaving for oot tomorrow. and today is my twins b-day..But I will definitely do this when I get my life back. Luv ya great idea.

Kerri said...

Good idea Devri. I'll do it sometime soon!

Kenny Do's said...

Well Devri, You DID it! I've been waiting... watching... Kudos to you!