Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh for the love!

(Mall Cop)
this is the best, most funniest movie out there right now, if you haven't seen it your missing out!
(it even made my husband laugh, and that is almost impossible)
I went to my naughty class...

It was to die for..

Sitting there with a bunch of rebels (including me)

Listening to a cop who you know he hates his job!!

Want to know who the teacher was.....

The cop who pulled me over.. I walked in and he asked my name, I said Devri,

His face got red, and his head went down again.

Sooooo What was I to do? Only thing I know how too.... I am rebelishious!!!

I just sat there texting the whole time, and I know he knew I was...

Loved It..

When I walked out and passed him, he told everyone goodbye, but for me.. I recieved this..

A head down again!!!


Lovely!!!

So I want to share with you what I have learned.

He told us all that he won't pull you over unless you are going 15 over.. (He pulled me over for 5)
He told us that he speeds all the time.

He said that he originally wanted to be a Doctor.. (Sorry )

He stated that he lets people race sometimes in the middle of the night. (NO JOKE)


So I love a cop, but I have to say that giving tickets for 5 over is pretty bad, and desperate and you don't sit in a traffic class telling everyone that you are a rebel yourself...


You just don't!

On that note, lets play a game,


Some things you do not want to say to a police officer when you get pulled over.......

1. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other car around--that's how far ahead of me they are.

2. I pay your salary!

3. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

4. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

5. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

6. Come on write the ticket, the mall closes in 20 minutes!

7. When he asks why you were speeding, tell him you have to pee.

8. Bad cop, NO DONUT!!!

9. do you think you could back up a bit, I am claustrophobic..


And for the finally, (this one made me laugh, cuz it happened to me)........
10.Gee Officer! That's terrific, the last officer only gave me a warning, too!


( I really do love cops, they protect and help our country).. wink wink.

16 coments:

Jan said...

I once told a cop this - how can you give a mother a lecture on speeding when she is trying to get home and tend to an emergency.

He did let me go quickly, but still gave me a ticket.

I later told the judge that a mother getting home to her kids is the same as an ambulance getting to a heart attack. There is no difference except I don't have red lights flashing to warn.

He laughed and at least cut my ticket.

Great story you had with your coppers.

Hillary said...

that movie was the best ever. it's a must own!!! i love how you didn't even have to say anything to the cop. he just knew. way to give it to him w/o saying a word!!

Jan said...

Oh, and a ticket for 5 over is "highway robbery".

Kristina P. said...

What a fun class! Haha!

Melissa said...

LOL! That movie was freakin HILLARIOS!!

Melissa P said...

I can't believe he taught the class and really preached all that crap. Sounds like he is a real treat. He should have paid your ticket for you if he was that ashamed.

gigi said...

So are you trying to say that if a person wants some time away from the family and Text time we are to go to Cop School? And just how rude is it that he didn't say good bye to you. You know he secretly has a crush on you, that's why he looks down and can't look into your gorgeous baby blue eyes. Well sorr he was such a jack leg!

tiki_lady said...

love it, you are so funny! we had a family friend who was late for work at school and she was caught speeding. She rolled her window down flagged the officer to come up next to her as she continued to drive and said DIAHREAH meet me at brahms.

HE LET HER GO!!! wouldn't you??? roflrofl, she didn't have diahreah and she didn't pull into brahms, but that lady was one smart cookie!

Jamie said...

Wow, Thats some kinda coincidence.... Whoda thunk it? He SHOULD hang his head and be ashamed, especially after his self proclaimed hypocrisy Never saw the movie,but then I can say that about most movies these days.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

He gave you a ticket for over 5? That is just plum silly! I haven't seen that movie and now you have my curiousity going. I love comedies!

shauna said...

Thanks for the movie review. My kids want to see it but I am a little leary of some of the kids movies these days.

You should have taken a good book to the class.

Shauna said...

LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. I am so slow at thinking up good come backs that I usually have to get your phone number so I can call you with it in about three days.

Kerri said...

How funny that he was the teacher! You should've took a picture of him on your phone to post on here! I'm sure he would've loved that!

mCat said...

I need to see that movie!
And yes, I went to bad driver class too, but this dude said, you'll get pulled over for 5 and above.

I guess it depends on the cop!

Great story

Sue said...

Loved mall cop Too!

nobody gets a ticket for going 5 over! Are you kidding me?. Maybe he just thought you were cute.

funny story!