Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ok What Evah!!!

Wouldn't ya know it, you throw a fat pregnant lady on your blog, and



BAM!!!

Everyone comes out of hiding to comment

Thanks for making me feel good about myself.

It worked until I went to take a shower last night, took my clothes off..

And the voices in the head started talking again..


Oh well..

Do you also know what a fat pregnant lady brings..


My first Man Follower...

I don't know if I should be flattered or scared....


Just remember all my man followers..

My husband can kick your butt!!!!


My husband and 2 of my oldest are going to California tonight!!
`

I am nervous.. I am always nervous when my husband drives a long way, because he never sleeps, night and day working is hard on a body..


Sooo
If you feel the need, keep my family in your prayers to bring them home safely to me OK?



NOW for my thankful Thursday..
I am thankful I can laugh at myself.
that there sunshine in my soul today.
That You are reading this Post!

I will come over and play tonight...




Ya know, the Sun is calling me!!!



Hugs!!

21 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I love my man followers. But don't tell my husband.

Anonymous said...

keep a gun under your mattress.... just in case :)

and

buuwaaahhahaahahaaaaa that lady in the bikini is --- sexy!!

Pancake said...

Oh a MAN follower! Wonder if he will still follow or be scared?

Erin said...

You are SO not fat. Sheesh!

I'll be thinking about your husband driving through the desert...

Tara D. said...

Who is fat? And who is pregnant? I'm lost...

Jan said...

I always wonder about men followers. Hmm... They love woman talk I think.

You are so cute. Love your humor. I wish I had the guts to wear a bathing suit like her. You go girl in bikini.

Love how everyone popped out of the wood work for ya.

rachel said...

I loved seeing all the pics in your last post- you are gorgeous!!

Sue said...

Are you preggers? Did I miss a post along the way?

I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Devri said...

guys, sorry i was pertaining to my photo I threw on here in my last post! I am not preggers, just miscarried awhile ago:0(

mCat said...

I saw the chick in the bikini and threw up a little in my mouth. Thank you. Cafe Rio is great, but NOT the second time around.

CaryManda said...

Devri, I think you are just trying to up your man follower power with that pic! :)

I love reading your posts! you make me giggle fo' sho!

Your hubz and your kidlets will be in our prayers!
Hugz!

Jamie said...

Oh Wow that lady is hOt. More to burn if you live in sunny Az. Will be thinkin of your hubby and chillins. My hubby sleeps at the wheel freaks me out to send him to work some days. I get where your comin from.

Lillian J. Banks said...

Whew! Devri- you got to turn the voices in your head off- They LIE (unless they tell you what an awesome chic you are)
Sleep well, hubby will be fine :)

hoLLy said...

hey, who you callin fat? that picture of you prego was great-you looked adorable-not fat!!! and i love you have a man follower-you are hittin the big leagues now!

sorry you've recently miscarried:( so so sorry. its a hard thing and i know you've had your fair share of hard things lately and i'm sure that on top of everything was the icing on the cake. hang in there friend!

Renee said...

I have no man followers. I even have to force my husband to read! Sad.

Your pictures are smokin' not by the way and you look way cuter than I do when I'm pregnant. People used to ask all the time if I was having twins. I'd smile and say no, and then turn away and cry.

Renee said...

I meant smoking "hot", by the way. Proofread, Renee!!!

Nicole Marie said...

Hey friend! I've been missing you! A man follower...dont got one. I have one that comes and comments every now and then. But thats cool. it means you're reaching a whole 'nother audience...go you!

Aquaspce said...

Old and Wrinkly whatever!

PS I like your bikini.... ;)

susette said...

How'd you get that picture of me on here?

Kerri said...

That's just gross!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Yeah seriously!!! I just got a man follower too!!! It's a bit scary too!! Can you take him off?!?