Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I AM ME!!!

Here is my word-full Wednesday-

This is me, don't you laugh, don't you throw up in your mouth..

ME!!


I am an old fart, my side swoop bangs have grown out, my roots are showing horribly, I need a manicure, and a pedicure.

I need help with my teeth. ugh... I am about 13 pounds over from where I want to be.

I do not keep a soft tone to my children all the time, and I am guilty of going to bed on a regular basis regretting things I have said or done.

I am 33 years old. I wake up way too early and go to bed way too late.

I try my very best. Even though my best isn't good enough some times.

I do not live in a luxury house. I am not rich, nor will I ever be.

I AM ME!!

I have no self control. I do not carry a debit card, nor a credit card. I know my weaknesses.

I type at the computer sideways, if I am straight, my keyboard HAS to be crooked.

I do not like to clean the microwave, so you better not make a mess in there!

I am way too sarcastic. I joke 89 percent of the time, and I am easy going.

This is me.

I may not be perfect. I may not have it all. But I have love, happiness,and a family who loves me too. I have gratitude for what I do have.






I am a child of God!

And that is ME.


Who are you?

31 coments:

The Alaska Coyles said...

You are perfect, for you!!!

Kristie said...

If everyone was like you the world would be a better place, except for the keyboard thing...I write sideways, but can barely type when the keyboard is straight...hmmm, maybe I should try it sideways....

Jan said...

We are a lot a like. I could have wrote that :)

I do the sideway computer board too. Laughing right now.

You are gorgeous and vibrant and so funny. I like it all just the way you are.

I am a child of God too. And there is no way we come from monkeys or booms or fish organisms at Yellow Stone Park.

Cole said...

Ummm....You forgot to mention those gorgeous blue eyes of yours. Love them, want them, might even covet them a little.

hoLLy said...

you are beautiful inside and out! (gorgeous eyes girl!) and i'm with you on most of that list-us mamas ain't perfect.

mama cow said...

Now I know why we were such fast blogger friends! That totally sounded like me! :) Love ya lots!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a great entry! And so, so nice to see a picture of you. You are naturally beautiful and I can feel your heart in the entries you make. Thank heavens that none of us are perfect nor will we ever be.

Sue said...

I luv your honesty...You give us all permission to be who we are.


You are a sweet lady filled with love of god, family, country, and friends.Not to mention very pretty, with gorgeous kids.

great post.

Kristina P. said...

Hmmm, I am NEVER sarcastic. ;)

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you and me have a ton in common!

shauna said...

Wow, now I can really see that so many of your children have your beautiful eyes!

Every woman needs confidance like this!

samiam said...

You go! You are beautiful inside and out, that is why people love you!!!!!!!

Family said...

YOU ARE MY SISTER TOO! Love ya! And you forgot to say that you can do the Nutcracker in 30 seconds!

Erin said...

You are so cute! I don't see roots, side swept bangs are in style right now, and 33 is not old!! You are just right.

gigi said...

You forgot to say you have eyes to die for! Love them and love you mrs. Devri, hang in there little mama :)

susette said...

33??? No way!! You are just a young spring chicken :) I love your honesty. It would be a better world if we could all be content with who and what we are.

Jamie said...

I have to agree with everyone else OOHHH to have those eyes, oh and only be 13 pounds above where I want to be PCOS took care of that a long time ago. I am also a Daughter of God and go to sleep sometimes telling Heavenly Father that the joke must be on me because I can't believe he trusts me with his precious children. Good days or bad we are all in this together and you are fabulous!!

Renee said...

You're so beautiful, what are you talking about?!!! And ps. I think we have almost the same haircut.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Great pics! and 13 lbs is still what I consider within my "fantasy swimsuit" range.

Cynthia said...

Sorry- I'm still stuck on the 13 lbs. If you're only 13 lbs. over where you want to be AND you've given birth as many times as you have, that's downright impressive!

And I hear you on the overgrown bangs and roots. I'm hoping to be able to get mine fixed soon. Hoping.

tammy said...

Love this post.

I'm not good at posting comments lately. That is me.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

And YOU are real and gorgeous :-)Stay the way you are.

Kerri said...

I loved thsi post! Good job. And I really like you!

Momo Fali said...

I think YOU are great!

Rhonda said...

Hey.... Dev. GREAT post. I needed this in the worst way today.

I also need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog. We went private.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hate cleaning out the microwave also!

and LOL@ typing sideways on the computer! hehe!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

i love this post! i've read it a few times and i love it. it has gotten me thinking about how i would answer that! (no, i haven't come up with a decent answer yet...)

tiki_lady said...

Ditto! I am you too!!

islandgirl said...

Much like you my friend, much like you! Even a great 33 years of age!