Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wordful Wednesday!

Teaching a 18 month to camp!




"like this daddy!"


What is camp without out a little football!


Again, we teach them young!


Nope, I don't do hair at camp!!! Who do you think I am? ;D

Chill-Axing in the Tent! (which by the way we have grown out of)




Hanging out at others tents! (can you say babysitters)




Activities!!!!!



"I think I can, I think I can!"





Nightly dances



Never a scary moment at camp! (personal body guards)

Party all night long while babies sleep! (these two are inseparable)






Heading off to camp with our ward. I love our ward camp! Yearly, we go up for a few days, eat, party, play and grow closer to one another! I lub it....



See you next week!!

PS. I think I have a good routine going, so maybe just maybe if I can get my brain moving again. I can start to be a daily blogger again. Maybe not ;D






Just a note, did you enter for the Nintendo Wii giveaway yet? Go here to enter if you haven't already!!!! Not to many entries, a good chance of winning!

........................................................................................................



This just in. With all the CAP And TRAI8TOR going on.. TMZ starting following the President and the Vice President of the United States...


They came across something I have always suspected, They caught them off guard after a press conference... Out side in the back of the building. They came to a couple of blue suits, and wondered what was going on, grabbed the camera.....Snap!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
No wonder were all being played!

Fight for your right!! Fight to live and be free!!!!
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
If you don't go to this blog, you should!!!

15 coments:

gigi said...

Your ward camp out looks like so much fun and the grass is SO green!
Party on Wayne!

Kristina P. said...

I wish we had a ward campout!

shauna said...

Gotta love free camping babysitters! Don't ya wish you could take them home with you?!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

HEY our ward is not NEARLY as cool!

Have fun at your campout!

Kristie said...

Our old ward did camp outs, this one just does Father/son..how fun can that be without the womne folk?

Kaci said...

How fun!!

tiki_lady said...

were you at mosquito bay? we camped 8 years ago with the tongan ward. while we were visiting UT friends. Last name Taufa

Jamie said...

Ohhh Fun times!! I have officially shouted your background blog out on facebook and my blog. Happy 4th!!!!

Sue said...

Looks like you've got the camping thing down!!

HAVE a safe and fun time together.

Unknown said...

LOOOVE camping...want to go with you guys...bet the food is awesome!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Wishing you and the tribe a very Happy Independence Day!

(love your camp photos!!!)

Shauna said...

Fun! Hope you have a Happy 4th of July weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

We just got done camping too!!!!!! Isn't it such crazy, ridiculous FUN!?! Love all your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

You and your husband produce beautiful kids! You should be proud! Way proud!

Renee said...

That looks awesome and you know, that roasted pig has got me drooling!!!!!