Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Since you are my part of my family.....

I was teasing my injury lawyer telling him that I had the pain, and my family was suffering..

But I thought to myself, how is my bloggy family suffering for my broken bones?

Then It dawned on my that you haven't suffered yet!

So in order to make bank with the injury lawyer, I guess I have to make you suffer too....















My dead foot (almost 8 weeks with out water)

And Yes, I have been picking at it!




Your welcome....

Ps. I had to not warn you,,, It is called pain and suffering...


Your welcome again...

Now if you could leave a comment for all you suffered.. Please, then I can give you a portion of my millions....


Ya right!

23 coments:

Melissa P said...

That was gross! I remember when my little sister had a broken leg when we were little at least we didn't have to smell it. Hers stunk so bad. She got it wet.
Good luck!

mama cow said...

I hadnt barfed yet today so thatks for that. I can almost SMELL that toe! Barf again!! :)

Karyn said...

LOL...BTDT, it's amazing how long you can entertain yourself peeling off dead cast skin! Just wait til you see your skinny leg full of hair :)

Hugs kiddo, you are doing great! Just think of the awesome pedicure that awaits you :)

Jillene said...

I am now blind in my left eye and my keyboard is covered in puke. Is that enough suffering for you to share the millions with me?! I hope so!!

mCat said...

Thank you, I was having trouble with my purging after my binging today. That disgusting picture just put me over the edge.

For not being warned and burning my eyes with it, I demand a part of the settlement : )

Stacie S-H said...

omgosh utterly disgusting. thanks for sharing ;-p

Renee said...

Oh no!!!

Family said...

Dev!!!! Come on little sis! That is disgusting!

Cheryl Anne said...

Ha ha! I love it. :) thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

Yep, Gonna need some money for having to endure that! Heck I'll settle for ten bucks who needs millions? Ok, a million or two I could put to good use I am sure:).....

Erin said...

Ewww!! I've never been unlucky enough to need a cast or anything like that, but I've heard it's pretty nasty when they come off.

gigi said...

Girl, you ain't right!! Can you imagine what the hair growth is gonna be?? You might want to add a few hundred dollars in that suit for razors!
Smiles

gigi said...

Girl, you ain't right!! Can you imagine what the hair growth is gonna be?? You might want to add a few hundred dollars in that suit for razors!
Smiles

gigi said...

Girl, you ain't right!! Can you imagine what the hair growth is gonna be?? You might want to add a few hundred dollars in that suit for razors!
Smiles

Liz Mays said...

I love ya girl, but that was NOT necessary!

Kerri said...

You poor thing! I'm giving you a bar of my scrubbie soap to use when you get that thing off!

Shauna said...

OUCH!!! Lots of love and big hugs :)

samiam said...

That was awesome and nasty at the same time! Thanks.

shauna said...

That was very, very, very gross. I am glad I can't smell it. Make sure you make the judge look at it. And smell it.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OHMYGOSH I barfed on my keyboard! YUCK YUCK and YUCK! lol... seriously gross

Honey Mommy said...

That is disgusting! I would definitely call having to deal with that some serious suffering!

Kaci said...

LOL! You're hilarious!! Mmmmm skin!!

Colette S said...

You better share the $$$ blech!

I hope after surgery you'll have a quicker recovery time.