Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What kind of Butt Wipe do you like?


Are you this kind?

I don't like these, they are too dry....



Or this....





these are ok, just too thin for my likings....








Or maybe this...

I like these







Or this.....


Way to scratchy!!!!!!












I don't know, but I personally like this kind...


(it is more moist than the rest... I like a good clean butt If I do say so myself)







How about you?.... Kristina, you can tell me what toilet paper you like! :D

17 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, very personal! Send me an email. :)

Devri said...

Kristina just playing...wink wink

sues2u2 said...

I don't think they had Luvs wipes or @ least I never saw them. We always used pampers wipes.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I'm LOLing all over the place!!! HAHAH! I love the Kirkland brand of butt wipes from Costco...so nice...so cheap!

Jillene said...

Pampers all the way baby!!

Liz Mays said...

I'm way past the butt wipe stage, thank goodness!

in time out said...

hmmmm. it has been too long since I bought them for babies, but I buy them for me and love the huggies aloe. I keep them in the car, the kitchen, the bedroom....love them!!!

in time out said...

by the way...it has been TOO long since I blogged...I love your sand picture at the top. After having been to the beach with kids and burying people I know how much time and patience that takes. Very cool...

Jamie said...

Costco (kirkland), when you are diapering three at a time you have to buy in bulk. It is also job security the hubster works for them. Definately not into that scratchy kind!!

Kerri said...

I really liek the Sams Club brand. And the price!

Highschooler said...

I use seventh generation, no chemicals or bleach. I like the 'grown up' wipes made by Charmin, although I can't stand the toilet paper, I like Cotenall for that....

Kristie said...

FYI - "highschooler' was me, I didn't know Tawny hadn't signed off yet.

shauna said...

Thankfully for me I don't have to use them for butts, but I still buy them for my kids to use for cleaning bathroom sinks in a hurry. I am glad you found something you like!

Brenda said...

Kirkland baby!

Erin said...

I don't need these anymore, thank goodness! But I like the Huggies - because they didn't smell overpoweringly weird.

gigi said...

I'm a huggies grandma!

Honey Mommy said...

We like the Huggies wipes. I get the HUGE pack at Costco. The Kirkland brand ones are just TOO WET!