Sunday, August 30, 2009

a very much needed prayer, please


I have to put this blog on hold, I will not post again for awhile I need to take a bloggy break, and a twittter break and a everything else break..
I can't share it right now, but I am saddened. my spirit is low, and I need what you all do so well, helping people out in times of need.

my heart is broken and I am crying posting this.. I just ask that you pray for me and my family.


oku ou ofa lahi kiate kimoutolu..



When I come back, I will be going private, so if you want an invite...
leave me your email address in a comment... thanks..
the going private has nothing to do with any of you, or anything, I just feel a sense to protect my family right now.

hugs
Going private isn't about any of you, just need to do it for my family.. thanks




Until we meet again.




hopefully sooner than later!
ps. update on my foot, I got my cast off! but I was put into a boot for 2 weeks so that I could exercise my ankle without hurting my foot more.. We are going with surgery.. it will be in 2 weeks to give time for my ankle to become a ankle again, before we throw me back in a cast for another 8 weeks..
I am ok with my foot, it is my life that needs the prayers.. :D

73 coments:

The Alaska Coyles said...

I am so sorry to hear this as I look forward to your post each day. I understand...you need to do what is best for your family and you and your family will be in my prayers.Take care and heal what ever needs to be healed.
Until we meet again
www.naturalwayoflife@yahoo.com

Stacie S-H said...

i will be praying for you guys too. I know i am not always the best about leaving a comment when I come to read your blog but I love getting updates on you and what your beautiful family is up to. Hope you include me in your blog when you go private. redcherries22@gmail.com

mCat said...

Totally understand the need for privacy. Good thoughts headed your way....my email is in my comment....

Renee said...

Keep your chin up girl! You'll be in my thoughts. cptfitz@yahoo.com

Karyn said...

Oh Devri....I am covering you and your family in prayer, and though I will miss your bloggy company until you return, I totally understand...BTDT. I will also be praying for your poor footsie....but take comfort in knowing that you'll be better than before after your surgery, just continue to be patient with yourself.

Please, add me to your readers after you go private...I would sooooo miss ya....hugs kiddo.

And remember....the girl's best friend...lots of chocolate....WHATEVAH! :)

Hugs

Karyn said...

I forgot to leave my email addie.....sorry :)

bzctmom@gmail.com

hugs
peace out

Kristie said...

I'm sending a huge mental hug your way (I love the line "Lean on my Ample arm". Sorry your spirit is low, I hope it's not down for long.
Keep me as part of your 'posy'!
Love, K
inmanart@sbcglobal.net

JuliaGulia said...

Love your blog! Sending prayers your way. I hope everything is ok.
turkeylipsw83@gmail.com

Cheryl Anne said...

Sending prayers your way. Hope you're doing better soon.

abcwetzker at gmail.com

Hillary said...

you gotta take care of you. be the mamma bear you are. wish i could be there to help! let me know if i can from far away. you have my email but i'll make it easy for you :)

beamishfamily@mac.com

hang in there with the foot! it's amazing how our bodies know what to do!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope things get better. draper_2001@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

Hey lady, hang in there you are in my prayers!!

jmeemarie@yahoo.com

gigi said...

Devri, you have just had the crazyiest year ever! Praying that things will start falling more into place with you and ours. Praying also that your foot surgery goes well.
Love ya,

gigi said...

Devri, you have just had the crazyiest year ever! Praying that things will start falling more into place with you and ours. Praying also that your foot surgery goes well.
Love ya,

Mrs. Morty said...

Devri, I hope everything will be alright for you and your family. Lots of love Girly!!
Put me on your list when you go private so I can still keep up with your sweet family

Burrups said...

Our prayers are with you! Hope you have a speedy recovery as well!! Put me on your list of going private.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Devri- I am praying for you! You know I can totally understand the private blog! Girl, I'm here for you! And you know I wanna read! sharhondacrow@cox.net

Nora said...

I would love to be added to your list... I LOVE reading your blog.
I'm sorry your going through some trials ... my prayers are with you

ngredpath@shaw.ca

Brooke said...

Devri-

I love your blog! It makes me smile when reading it! I would love to be added to your list!

Praying for you and your family!

HUGS
heartnmaui@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Dev,
Consider yourself prayed for! Sorry that you are struggling right now but remember that whatever the problem is that it too shall pass and God can heal anything! Add me to you blog list please! Beckyzab21@gmail.com

Cole said...

I think my heart just broke a little for you.


Good luck! And hopefully you're happier soon....

nicole.godsey@navy.mil

Of course I want in on the action when you're back!

Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sues2u2 said...

I think I've only left a few comments but I do love your blog. You are in my thoughts & prayers. That holds true for your upcoming surgery too.

Take care & if you don't mind I would love to be invited back.

sues2u240@gmail.com

Melissa Sutton said...

We will keep you in our prayers . . .Our Heavenly Father is aware of you and your struggles . . .I will pray for you to receive the strength to get through this trial and peace from within. (missynryan@msn.com)

Audrey said...

I will pray for you too. I know I don't comment often but I really do think about you and your family. audsome1@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

Prayers and happy thoughts are being sent your way. Love you.

brennie26@yahoo.com

Cheryl said...

hugs and prayers your way!

webowes at hotmail dot com

Kristina P. said...

My prayers are with you!

sands14@juno.com

Keli said...

I wil pray for you. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I will help in anyway possible.

Krossean@gmail.com

Love Keli

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Devri, hugs!!!!!!!!!!!! And my prayers are with you!!! I hope everything is okay and I'd love to continue to visit your sweet family in blogland if that's okay. :)
rachelanddanny at gmail dot com

Liz said...

Devri

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope all is well with you and your family! Please invite me to your blog

lizzers26 at gmail dot com

liz

Kaci said...

I'm so sorry!! XOXO

I'll pray for you and your sweet family! XOXO

ellyphantblog@gmail.com

Liz Mays said...

Oh sweetie, I will definitely pray for you! I'm so sorry that things have taken a turn of sadness.

doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

Nicole Marie said...

You are (always have been) in my thoughts and prayers. May he give you strength to overcome.

johnson.nicole0925@gmail.com

I look forward to our convos together soon!

Erin said...

I'm sorry for your difficulties! I hope things start looking up soon.

eringirl13@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry that you are experiencing so much pain right now! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope things get better!
entongi@gmail.com

PinkPirate said...

Hope everything is okay! I so enjoy reading about your flock. mandycrna@gmail.com

Mia said...

Praying for you Devri. You have my info.

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, You're always in my prayers every single day! I hope things get better. Add me to your private blog! I'll sure miss you while you're on your break! My life has changed for the better since we became cyber buds. I sure wish I could make things better for you somehow.

Unknown said...

I know you have it already but here's my email in case you lost it! chanpate@gmail.com

Triple A said...

I hope everything is ok. I am not the best blogger but I love keeping in touch. Your family is in my prayers. kroge6@aol.com.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to read your blog. I will look forward to reading your blog when you get back. I will be praying. I would love to be invited back to read, so i will leave my email address. Thanks, and good luck!
Amanda
amrredhead@msn.com

*juli* said...

My dear, sweet Devri,
I hope and pray that your burden and pain be lifted while you are going through the trials which you are currently facing. Your family has been through so much before, and you have all over come everything because you are so strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Please add me to your readers list. You're my favorite blogger, but you already know that ;)
julitaylor@gmail.com

Tara D. said...

Whatever you're going through, I'll be there for you. You and your sweet family will be in my prayers.
pintosncheeze@yahoo.com

Kat said...

hey dev, i am horrible about leaving comments but i always love to keep up to date with you via your blog. i hope all is well - you are in our prayers and if you need anything you know you can call me. add my email to your private blog please ksfuller@gmail.com. loveyou.

JoTapasa said...

I have followed your blog for a while now, as my sister-friend had a link to you and I recognized your Poly name. I, too, am married to a Poly and weirdly enough our paths in life seem very similar in so many ways....(however you are WAAAAY better at telling a story than I ever could). I say that not to minimize what trials you/we may face...only offering true empathy and understanding. I have laughed, cried and been in awe as you have shared your living testimony with so many in this public forum. Your family is in our prayers... In fact, I am gettin' to feel that our prayers are getting to be really "born-again" style because we actually have prayer lists at our house to help us not leave anything/one out!
I hope to meet you some day...
joannatapasa@yahoo.com
Alofa tele uso... Jo

samiam said...

I hope that everything is better soon. I will miss your daily posts. Don't forget that you are loved by many.
samantha.lewis@navy.mil
Hugs =)

Ane said...

Praying for you and your family! Ofa Atu Kimoutolu~! You know my email addy:

kenzkween at hotmail dot com

Hope everything gets better soon! ;)

Sue said...

my prayers are always with you.

susanheugly@hotmail.com

Lillian J. Banks said...

Devri- you have been there for me an dI would love to be there for you. Look what a difference you have made in all the lives above. *hugs* BE SAFE!!!
rkrk04 at gmail.com

shauna said...

You have my email and you know you are in my prayers. Sorry for the tough times. I am sure it hurts. Turn to the place that gives you stregnth--the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Hey Devri--I hope everything is okay!! I will pray for you! here is my email send me an invite! meganiswise@yahoo.com

GymnWriter RatMama said...

We don't know each other, and I can't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I love reading about your adventures with your beautiful family. I hope everything turns around soon, and will be praying for you.

Please add me to the invite list: gymnwriter@hotmail.com

Melody said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you have room for one more. melodylowe4kids@yahoo.com

Misty said...

i have been a stranger to blogger lately... i was taking a break as well to do some healing of my own this summer.

Devri, i hope that everything is ok. i will pray for you and hope you get the healing you need during this absense.

thousands of cyber hugs sent to you tonight :) xxx

my email is mstylyn97@yahoo.com

please add me if you can.

susette said...

Wow! You make so many people smile, laugh, and giggle. You just know how to lift people's spirits. I wish we could do that for you now. Good luck with all the sadness going on. I hope you can feel peace through it all.

I would be honored to able to still read your blog.

scrapbooker1@msn.com

Kristen said...

Wishing you a rainbow!
4girlmom@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Would love to be invited to your blog once you go private.

Prayers are with you and your family.

rachelottaway@yahoo.ca

Sweetheart said...

you know you have my prayers, i'm worried about ya!

just a mom with a camera said...

i just found your blog and was so excited when i did. i hope your ok. your family is beautiful. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
mhm319@q.com

islandgirl said...

I hope things are better for ya now! I can't wait to hear from you again, here's my email!
islandgirlinutah at gmail.com

Momo Fali said...

I hope that everything is okay. I am sending you good wishes.

momofaliblog@gmail.com

Hesses Madhouse said...

Devri, I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble right now. Know that you are in my prayers. I have loved getting to know you as you've commented on my blog and as I've read yours. I would love to be included in your readership as you go private. I can't leave my email address here, but I have emailed it to you. Hope you're okay.

Brittany said...

hey... wrap your wings around your family and hold them tight... i hope you are feeling some comfort and peace...
brittany.faiga8@gmail.com

palmtreelover said...

Keep going...prayers are being answered. Invite me when you go private.

Ashly said...

Hope everything is going better. Stay strong and faithful. There are lots of people who love and care about you! You are in my prayers. And add me to your list too.

Pedaling said...

not sure what the problem is....but maybe when private you could share...simply because there are others why are or have gone through the same and could be of great comfort.

hold on tight.
prayers coming.

Steph said...

I'm praying for you. And sending love your way.
you have my email already, but semeado@etv.net for when you go private.
love and hugs. hope things look up for you. :)

Susan said...

Hey- It was fun to see you again- if only for a minute.
please send me an invite to your blog.

Colette S said...

Gosh how did I miss this?!!

I hope things are easier on the heart right now. I will lift you up in prayers. *HUGS*

Yes I understand and if I'm welcome, I'll love to be invited.

calliemistATyahooDOTcom

HaYn Mama said...

please include me when you go private... I'd miss you too much if I couldn't read your blog and get my spiritual upliftment and laughs!

kaha_ohana@hotmail.com

hoLLy said...

if you go private, i think you still have my email and i hope you'll include me! love you devri and hope things get better!

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope all is better! Love ya, Brianne

ericr74@hotmail.com