Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What is the best thing you can give a seven year old for their birthday?

How about losing and gaining a tooth,







all in one day!






nuttin' betteh than that!







Happy 7Th Birthday (it was on the 3rd of September) my little lavi! We love you very much!








also just want to say thank you to all of you's who prayed in our behalf, we felt your love,


I am feeling a come back....


Do you want to see my new header for my bloggity blog blog,




I am working on a new template.. can't wait to show it to you!

31 coments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

LOVE IT!!! =)

Happy blated bday to your baby!!!

Jamie said...

I am Sooooo-0 glad you are feeling a come back! I love the new header and can not wait to see your background.

Happy Happy Late Birthday to a beautiful girl!!!!!!!

Cole said...

Love the silouettes!

And a very happy birthday too!

Liz said...

I am glad you are feeling better too!! Happy late birthday to your daughter.. She is beautiful!!

Kristina P. said...

How cool is that! Happy birthday to your sweetie!

Liz Mays said...

Happy Birthday to your darling beauty!

yay for come-backs! and yay for that totally cute header!

mCat said...

The new header is cool!

Hillary said...

glad hings are better, my 6 yr old has her first loose tooth and the grown p one is already peeking in behind it, too! a lucky day for your little one!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I'm hoping the tooth fairy was very good to her! LOL! She is so pretty. Love the new header! Glad to see you back in writing! Love ya girl!

sues2u2 said...

Happy Birthday, little one. My 7 yr old daughter is rocking that exact same look! (toothwise, lol)

Glad to see you back. Hope things are better.

Ane said...

Way cute header, I love it! Happy Birthday to your Tongalangi Princess!!! She is the same age as my Pearlie! Love to you all!! Now...head on over here and enter to win some Goodies!! ;)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Can't wait to see your new bloggy look!!! Congrats on the new tooth!!

CaryManda said...

love it! missed your hilariousnesssssss :)

hope your foot is on the mend and you have a little skin left down there on the toes. :)

samiam said...

Glad to see you back and I love the banner!!

gigi said...

Awe Happy Birthday little lady and love the missing tooth :)
Love the new Header, Devri, to cute.

Family said...

Luv, you are a gorgeous little one. Auntie loves you and if you catch the tooth fairy please send her to Nitro!

Tara D. said...

It's very cute! Love the new header. :) And I hope all is well with you. I'm still thinking about you and wishing you all the best. Take care!

Colette S said...

Happy Belated birthday to your princess.

I likes the header! Can't wait to see the finished product. You being a pro and all.

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on my bloggy design. I hope I fixed the skinny column. I might have to continue tweaking for awhile yet :)

Renee said...

I love the new header!

HaYn Mama said...

I love the new header... it is beautiful!!!! gosh it's been a long time since I've visited your blog... loads to catch up on!

Misty said...

LOVE THE HEADER!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome! glad that you are going to be back....?....right? :) i have been trying to get back too! :)

Karyn said...

Ahhh a deep breath and collective sigh :) I will continue to pray, friend :)

Hugs

Happy Birthday to the little lady :)

Laura Marchant said...

Oh Happy Belated Birthday to your cutie!!

Paige and family said...

Here is my email for when you go private. Hope all is well for you and your family.
paigepm7@hotmail.com

Kaci said...

Hope she had a great bday! September birthdays are the best.

hoLLy said...

happy birthday to your beautiful little lavi!

i'm sorry i have been mia over at your blog lately-i've been busy but there is NO excuse! i hope whatever is going on in your life that is tough is getting better. you are in my prayers!

palmtreelover said...

Glad you are feeling better gal!
Love the new header...so talented

rachel said...

Your daughter is adorable and the new header looks GREAT!!!

Tamara and Marc said...

I love the header. You are so talented. Your family is growing up fast. I can't believe how big they all have gotten. Keep in touch. tamarcx4@yahoo.com

Sue said...

I'm glad you are feeling better about things. Keep workin your magic using your talents.. your new header looks cool.

thanks always for your sweet comments.

Stacie S-H said...

ooh i love the new header! cant wait to see the new layout too