Monday, September 28, 2009

Highjacked post #2









My mom when she was pregnant with Kono... Sorry mom lol

My beautiful Monday memory all started at my old house, our garage remote was broken. Well it really just needed a battery, but my mom kept forgetting it at the store.

So everytime one had to run out of the car and type the number in the pad each time we would come home, but one day I went to punch in the number i slamed into the pad and broke it we could never fix it.

(my bad)

but when we leave it's another story, my slow mom was always the last one out of the house .

(she needs time to be beautiful)

So she had to do the normal stuff, turn off all the lights, lock the door, but one more thing, shut the garage .But of course, if you set off the laser, it wont work. So, yes, you guessed it, you had to jump over the laser so the garage door would shut, if you hit it, the garage door would go back up.

We usually would wait to get in the car and push the button, so my mom wouldn't have to run and hurdle over it because she was 9 months pregnant.. But that day we were in a hurry, and she attempted to jump it.. HAHAHAHAH HAHAH AHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

You should have seen a big pregnant lady jump that garage door, lol

You should have been their, we laughed for days,

Wait, we still are laughing.



OK i will stop laughing now, we got a good laugh out of that one!

ok mom sorry to embarrass you but the only thing in my memory was that funny sight!




HAPPY FUNNY MONDAY MEMORIES


post highjacked day 2

Aanya

13 coments:

Jillene said...

hahahahahahaha!! The thinks we do--even when we are pregnant!!

Kristie said...

I'm laughing now too.

Devri said...

Oh, sis you didn't embarrass me, but I am going to beat you for the photo you threw on here :D.. Trust me, I embarrass myself much more than that on a daily basis..

Way to go on your highjacking. Ofa Atu!

ps to my readers.. in my defense... Don't forget my babies are NOT small!

what evah! :D

mCat said...

I would have paid money to see that! LOL

Family said...

Aanya you are a brave 11 yr old who just might not make it to 12 for posting that picture of your mommy. :)

Kerri said...

Ha ha ! I love the story and especially the picture! I don't think your mom would ever put that on here!

hoLLy said...

hahaha-you have a gift for writing stories, just like your mama!

Melody said...

Love your post both of them. your story was too funny, but remember things you think are funny will one day not be funny when it happens to you.

Kaci said...

:) LOL!

gigi said...

Girl, that is the cutest memory you and your family have of your mom. Good think yall can all laugh about it and she didn't hurt herself.
You are doing an awesome job of this hijacking your mom's blog :)
Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying your posts Aanya!!! You're a really good writer, you sound just like your mom!!!

Colette S said...

Why didn't you tape her! I wanna see! heehehehe

Tara D. said...

Love the picture! ;) And loved your Monday Memory, hee hee. I'm trying to picture it in my head, and yes, I'm laughing to myself (very quietly because I'm at work and don't want my co-workers to think I'm psycho, lol).