Sunday, September 27, 2009

Highjacked Post- Spiritual Sunday



When i was in first grade i thought it was cool to go out in the rain and do my cool


gymnastics tricks, and i did as I said with out using my brain, and i slipped slipped slipped slipped and actually cracked a bone in my neck.





OK it hurt really bad my teacher thought i just slept on it wrong or something, so she didn't call my mom from school. So when i got home i told my mom and dad every thing that happened, My mom as always was worrying and my dad thought it was OK, like always. They finally decided to take me to the hospital .





And yes, it was that bad i could not turn my head ether way up, down, left, right,diagonal,


well you get the point.yes i wore a brace for a long time i missed school(wasn't that all exciting)and i was embarrassed.......





That day when we got home from the hospital, my mom and dad, keilani, katalina, and every one every one else in the tribe that was alive was at my house..... And.....








Two more people can you Guess?





Well one was my bishop and the other was my dads friend, he got them to come over and give me a blessing. i was small and hurt i didn't know what was going on, people were gathering, dressed in Sunday best. and then it hit me i was getting a blessing my dad a friend and a bishop all here to help me. and then came some thing Else, someone was there also......





It was the Holy Ghost.





I felt the spirit so strong that day, I will never forget it. These men surrounded me, and as I closed my eyes I felt the love of my Savior, and the Holy Ghost. I love the Holy Ghost, he helps me daily, and if you listen, he will help you too.





My teacher was rad. Since I couldn't go to school, My teacher came over everyday after school to teach me what she already taught to the kids that day, and every day she would bring me a milkshake. She took time out of her life for me, and I will never forget it.. My mom says she was the best teacher ever, and I agree.





I am thankful for the Holy Ghost, Blessings, and people who care. I am thankful for a full recovery, and I am thankful for my dad. He is stubborn, but his heart is filled with gold.





I know this church is true, I know that my Heavenly Father helped me feel his comfort that day when I got hurt, and helped me in my recovery. I know that the scriptures are true and they will help you in your life. I know that the prophet is true. He loves us, and you. I know that Joseph Smith restored this gospel, and I know that he was a true prophet of god.





I am excited to write in my moms blog. I read her blog and can't wait to tell you all more about me.





Here is a little into about me...

photo was last year



aanya maa'ta naulu : loves gymnastics and loves football. i am in 6th grade, adores frogs and collect them i am the oldest and the bossiest.














The Hijacker....














Aanya

16 coments:

Jamie said...

Dear Hijacker, You're a pro!
Sorry About that hurt neck but what a sweet experience you had. I have a feeling you are the best big Sister any group of kiddos could have!

tiki_lady said...

You write beautifully! I like your hijacking skillz! I have a daughter in 6th grade too.

Hillary said...

oh my! so sweet... thank for your sweet testimony! tell your mamma, she's doing a good job with you and your siblings!

Mia said...

Aanya, thank you for a beautiful post! What a sweet girl you are. Thank you for sharing your testimony too.

Kristina P. said...

What a sweet post! She did such a great job.

Ane said...

Hi Aanya! It's nice to read your cute post! I hope you are doing well! Hopefully we can all get together and you and your siblings can play with my kids! That would be AWESOME! Well, thanks for your wonderful testimony. Have a wonderful week! ;)
Ofa Atu!

mCat said...

What a great highjacked post!!! Great story for Sunday, and great testimony.
Can't wait for tomorrow....: )

Family said...

Aanya,

please help Auntie Chelsea as my blog needs serious updating! I need you to HIJACK mine!!!!

I love you. You are a gem.

Cynthia said...

What a cool hijack! My son Logan is 9 and he's also a gymnast and likes to show the other kids at school all the awesome tricks he can do. I'm going to have to tell him your story because I REALLY don't want him to crack anything! Glad you're getting better.

Kristie said...

You have a very sweet mom to let you hijack her blog. You have done amazingly well though and I'm looking forward to the rest of your posts!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Dear Hijacking Aanya!
I love your beautiful post, you are a wonderful writer!! I can totally relate to your story, when I was 12 I did gymnastics on our grass, slipped and gave myself a concussion that paralyzed the left side of my body for 2 days. It was scary but the priesthood blessing I got really touched me. Your story made me remember that day, thank you!

Kerri said...

Aanya, you are a great girl! Thanks for sharing that! I know Heavenly Father is very proud of you for sharing the truth with others. Good job sweetie!

hoLLy said...

thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony! i loved reading it. can't wait for more hijacked posts:)

gigi said...

What an amazing testimony you have. Keep that and follow that all your life. You lift me up.

Karyn said...

For a 6th grade Highjacker, the oldest and bossiest, you are not only an awesome writer with a wonderful sense of humor, but you are also beautiful in face and spirit! You are your Mom's daughter and I have enjoyed your posts a lot!

Hugs
Mom's friend
Karyn :)

Colette S said...

This Hijacker is cute. She writes very well too.

I'm glad you are no longer hurt and that you had such a wonderful experience and with people who care so much and love you.