Sunday, January 24, 2010

A much needed prayer please.


My dear friend Janet lost her son 2 weeks ago.. Don't know the story?.. please go down and read the post below..


On Thursday evening, her dear mother passed away...



OH MY WORD.......................



Janet loves everyone, people she knows, people she doesn't. Even people who are mean to her.. She loves and loves and loves some more. Her husband cheated on her, and she has just loved him, he has fathered 2 children with this lady, they now are raising these 2 children. She loves them as their own. That is just the tip of the ice berg..


I am telling you this, because even though you don't know her, I wanted to let you in on her just a bit. She really is a remarkable lady. When her son died, every time I talked to her, she kept asking me what she could do for me! really? I cried each time I got off the phone with her, because I too want to be like her one day. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...


I am asking all of you who know her, who doesn't to please say a prayer in her behalf. She is really struggling right now, and she is in need of feeling love...


Please pray for her family that this will be a life altering thing. that he might find the strength to want to be with his son again one day. Janet needs to feel our love.. We are all brothers and sisters and our sister needs to feel our prayers for her and her family..


I can only think of one thing.. That little Vou sii needs his grandmother..


Till we meet again....
ps. don't mind the ugly no style blog.. I am changing it up a bit, and it will take awhile, but I am in a funk, and didn't want the christmas up anymore.. :D

10 coments:

Kristie said...

I told the family your story of everything on the way for David to be set apart last night, the spirit was so strong, I couldn't stop crying! What a woman she must be!

tiki_lady said...

Devri, sincere prayers of hope, peace and love are going up! Hang in there Janet... do not despair God is with you. I can't imagine the ache that is in your heart but please believe if he brings you to it, He will see you through it. You are strong! Much stronger than you give yourself credit for!

Nicole Marie said...

We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers...we pray mostly for strength.

Unknown said...

Devri, I have been a lurker on your blog for a long time now,
I have decided no more lurking..
we have many blogging friends in common. that is how i started reading your blog, linked from one of theirs..
I am so sorry for your friends loss,
I am going to pray extra for her and her family for comfort and strength.
thanks for letting me lurk, I won't anymore..

Sue said...

Devri that is so sad. What wonderful things you said and great reminders to all of us, of how we should be.

A prayer is in my heart for your sweet friend.

Tara D. said...

I'm so sorry for your friend. My heart goes out to her! I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers and hope she gets through this.

Jamie said...

How heartbraking for your amazing friend. We will keep her in our prayers.

gigi said...

Prayers coming from every direction :)

Anonymous said...

on no! that is so very very sad. Prayers are coming your & her way. it makes me want to go hug my kids.

Jen Sue Wild said...

She has my prayers..