Tuesday, January 26, 2010

bU-Di-Do

I busted a gut when I was looking through my files. I totally forgot about this day. We were getting ready to eat and I asked Elaiasi what he wanted to eat..





Lavi couldn't take it.. She wanted to be videoed too. lol





Btw- random thought.. I hate blogger.. I really do. I love to blog, I will never stop. BUT- it is sooooooooooooooooo outdated. soooooo slow, slow to upload, slow to comment.. hoi... what a love/hate relationship I have. anyone feel this way?

6 coments:

hoLLy said...

oh my goodness devri-two of the CUTEST kids i've ever seen or heard! love those faces and those sweet little voices. thanks for sharing those adorable videos.

Jamie said...

I could just eat him up and his bi do do too!! Such cuties!!

Unknown said...

That is too cute!!! Both of them!!

Kristie said...

I can totally see you in them! Little hams with attitude! So Devri...you young fart!

Burrups said...

What cuties!

Tara D. said...

Omgosh, how freakin' cute are they?!? Such sweet little voices and what little comedians they are too. :)