Thursday, January 21, 2010

My little Thankful Thursday



1. I am thankful for my LITTLE famili. They are loud, annoying at times, messy, dirty, naughty, but a huge blessing in my life. (maka included) lol

2. For these little boyz..
I love my girls like their is no tomorrow, but we waited so long for these Tongan Warriors, it is hard not to spoil them. (hence, the naughty-ness) :D

3.. I am thankful for my Doc who hopefully successfully made me be able to walk again one day! whoot whoot.. :D

4. For PBS.. I am telling ya, I luff it to death...

5. For Oxycontin, perkecet, loratab, phenergen, zofran.( spelling is wrong and I don't care :D). They all have helped me get through this trial... And no, I am not addicted, yuck, even though I am thankful for them, they all make me sick.. So maybe I should say that I am thankful they are taking the pain away, and taking my fat away too! lol

6. For this man..(sorry honey, only fast photo I grabbed lol)

7. And especially for this man...

8. And for this video... Thanks Pedaling







11 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy Thursday!

Jillene said...

Your kids are adorable. Great post Devri.

Renee said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Jamie said...

You do have a beautiful Family!! Whats wrong with loud and naughty sometimes? My kids have that perfected:)

hoLLy said...

i'm hoping we can have a couple of little island warriors of our own soon:) maybe around, i don't know, sept. 1?

hoLLy said...

not at the same time though(just had to clarify) :) not pregnant with twins.

Kristie said...

Wow Dev on the whole surgery stuff!! You are amazing! I felt the spirit very strongly. Did you ever get it settled with the pool to cover all this medical stuff?

Sue said...

I'm thankful you shared these with us.

How are you? I have missed you

Pedaling said...

pain pills make me sick too....
and your kids....dang, all of them..so beautiful!
love the drug spelling, i truly wouldn't know the difference..and yay- for messing up pelosi and her arrogance.....boo for obama and his cronies....
and yay for you!

tiki_lady said...

great post! i'm thankful for you.

gigi said...

I love your list :)